Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The First Years Minnie Mouse Insulated Straw Cup (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 7, 2014
Great cup for the grandkids - the flippy part closes the straw to prevent leaks and the insulation keeps the drink cool. The straw is large but that actually makes it easy for the kids to drink and to clean it!
on July 17, 2013
It took me awhile to find a sippy cup that my son would like and could use easily. He's 14 months old and has never had a bottle so had a difficult time lifting other cups. I was worried that the straw would be strange for him, but he immediately took to it.

We have the cars version of the cup. It's a bit stiff to open/close which can be annoying but other than that I've had no problems. He's had this cup for a few weeks, and it's not once leaked even after it being thrown everywhere.
on March 11, 2010
This cup is cute, but leaks horribly. We just use it at home and at the dinner table. I originally liked the larger size of the straw. The lid has a sliding door that closes over the straw and that is the area that leaks, right around the sliding door. We realize most sippy cups drip or leak, but this one is just a little too wet for us.
on October 5, 2010
Nice, cute insulated cup with a better straw than most. Kids are able to get more drink. However, it leaks. It has to always be closed, even when it's closed it leaks. The closing part is a little tough to close.
on August 10, 2012
I had ordered the cup as you see in the picture - a purple minnie mouse strap cup. The one I received was GREEN featuring a Minnie and Mickey having some sort of picnic and the characters and image are rather SMALL. My little girls LOVES MINNIE and although she was happy with the image, it was not as appealing as what I was hoping for. Nor was the color GREEN what I had wanted! Also the cup leaks through the straw all the time, so definitely not a cup if you're looking to keep your toddler clean and dry! Liquid stays "STUCK" in the straw so as soon as lil' one stops sipping, the rest spills out! Overall, would not get this product again.
on February 11, 2013
This has been great for working on a straw with my toddler, however when she tips it up, if you do not 'depress' a plastic piece under the cover it will leak.
on March 18, 2014
Super cute, sturdy cup. But, the straw leaks, so I don't use it for anything except water. Pretty disappointed. :-(
on January 30, 2010
I love this cup and so is my niece. No spills, no mess, its durable and its pretty. I would recommend it to everyone.
on March 27, 2013
Love Love the cup. My daughters prefers it over others. easy to clean and dry. Straw wide enough to clean easy.
on November 4, 2014