5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but awesome
I have a HUGE box of various sippy cups that were all very costly and these are the ones my daughter likes the best. If you are having trouble finding a good sippy cup you should definitely give these a chance. Can't find a better deal!
Published on August 13, 2012 by Paisley's mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Take and Toss are great for being inexpensive
Take and Toss are great for being inexpensive, so if you lose it or need to throw it away you don't feel bad, but also a good functioning cup. They were a great first cup for our baby. The only complaint is that they are not spill proof as they label says. The cup will leak from the spout and if thrown on the ground, as you can expect will happen, the lid has completely...
Published 1 month ago by Mary K Nash

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but awesome, August 13, 2012
This review is from: The First Years Take & Toss 4 Count Spill-Proof Trainer Sippy Cups with Removable Handles, 7 Ounce (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive surprise, September 22, 2013
Of all the sippy cups I have tried, this one is my little girl's favorite. This is the cheapest ones I've bought and they have been the best. Simple solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small hands, August 5, 2013
My 7-month old was getting frustrated with the fancy Dr. Brown's sippy cup with the spill proof valve. I tried drinking through that and realised I needed something simpler. These fit the bill. They are fairly spill proof, but if tipped completely up-side down they will spill some water from the spout. I am fine with that, as the design with 3 small holes on the spout and no valve makes is super easy for my son to get to the water. It's very easy for him to hold these and drink.

4.0 out of 5 stars handles are ama-zing!, January 6, 2014
i've used take and toss cups for several years. well for child number 3 i found these. the handles actually hold the lids on so when the kid takes and tosses the cup off the high chair the lid doesn't fly off as it does without the handles. they are a bit of a hassle to get on but totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only one he really likes!, July 8, 2013
I have a TON of sippy cups I've tried with my LO since he was 5 months old - he's now 1 and for some reason these are the ones he loves the most. Save yourself some time & money and just go for these. They're not completely spill-proof, but they're pretty darn close & I figure I can deal w/ a itty, bitty puddle (maybe a teaspoon of liquid) of whatever in exchange for actually getting him to drink out of a cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so handy!, May 27, 2013
My baby started using these when he turned 6 months and he managed to grab the handles and drink from it quite easily. They are very light in weight and easy to wash. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, December 27, 2012
My daughter had a hard time transitioning from bottle to sippy for her milk. She would drink water or anything else from a sippy but refused her milk. I bought these and although they are disposable I have been using them for months and running them throught the dishwasher they are great cups. I showed my daughter that they are for milk only and after a few days she started to drink her milk from these. Great cups :O)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, cheap cups, December 2, 2012
These cups are great cheap cups for on the go, you really don't have to worry about it when you lose one. Also, if you're looking for a lid, the The First Years 6 Count Take & Toss Snack Cups, 4.5 Ounce lids fit these cups perfectly. My daughter didn't really like these at home though, she prefers the Gerber Graduates Nuk Ultimate Cup Hard Spout Dots-10 Oz 2 Pk- Girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 13, 2014
These are perfect for travel and home. Love that they are made from such safe plastic. Great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish these had come out sooner!, October 14, 2014
I can't speak highly enough of these sippy cups. We have tried literally over a dozen different types of sippy cups with our children and the take and toss ones are some of the best. We just wished in the past that they had come with handles for when the kids were even younger. I was so thrilled when my youngest was four months old and these were released. We don't find the handles difficult to attach or remove at all and love the slightly smaller sized cup for slightly smaller sized people. :) I just wish these had been available sooner!