5.0 out of 5 stars Love this rack
Yes, it is a good size, but great for those moms who need extra space for breastpump parts and bottles. We have the Skip Hop drying rack also, but prefer this drying rack hands down!

The different size levels are great for keeping the 4 and 8 oz. bottles seperated. The drying middles are wonderful for pump pieces, nipples, and sealing caps.

Highly...
Published on August 21, 2007 by Courtney Addis

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work with glass bottles
Leaving a review because I with I'd known before buying -- this is a very flimsy product and it doesn't work with glass bottles. Hope this helps someone.
Published on November 24, 2007 by Kimmy71

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work with glass bottles, November 24, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this rack, August 21, 2007
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)

Highly recommend this Drying Rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best baby bottle drying rack!, June 18, 2007
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)
Although we wash bottles, nipples, etc. in the dishwasher, they never dry completely, so I need to put them in a drying rack afterward. I didn't want to throw them in our regular dish drainer because they're hard to access and take up too much space. This drying rack has a minimal footprint but most importantly comes with a drip tray so you can use it either in the middle of a counter (like us), or draining directly into the sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for pumping moms, March 27, 2009
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)
I love this product! I'm pumping for my baby wich = lots of parts and lots of bottles that need to be dried constantly. I can basically fit 3 sets of Medela pumping parts, plus at least 6 bottles and a bunch of binkys too. I recommend this product to all parents simply becuase it holds so much and doesn't take up too much space. Pumping moms will definetley appreciate it the most I think. Great product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for glass bottles for sure!, October 14, 2008
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)
It seems like this product would work fine for plastic bottles, but when I was trying to use it for my glass bottles, not only would the little pegs not stay in so they were always falling all over the place, but the spinning feature wouldn't work with the heavier glass bottles. I'd recommend the "Prince Lionheart Complete Drying Station" instead. I haven't tried any other products, but the Price Lionheart product still has a small footprint and I can fit more bottles on it and access everything I need. Good Luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have!, July 9, 2007
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)
Tired of laying out all your bottle parts on a towel? Dishwasher not drying all your bottle parts? Then you need to buy this item or one like it. I pile tons of parts on the two platforms and hang bottles on the top and bottom spears. It doesn't take up much space and is just the handiest thing I've owned in a long time.

If you bottle-feed your baby, then this is a must-have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price... and I use glass bottles, March 28, 2009
Kell Pell (Philadelphia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)
Some of the one-star reviewers said this product doesn't work well with glass bottles, but I don't agree. I've been using mine for four months now and it works just fine. I do have to hang my glass bottles opposite of each other so the stand doesn't tip over from the weight, but that is easy to do! This product is well worth the price, and if you are like me and watching every dollar these days, don't spend more money than you need to. I definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first, bought a second, March 10, 2014
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)
I'm EPing so we have lots of bottles and realized that we needed a second. The first one that we got looks like the picture. The second one is a slightly different design where there is a circular eye hook like top on the prongs. Both work great!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best baby purchases I've made, July 21, 2009
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)
I love this drying rack! I use it every single day and have no idea what I'd do without it (or something similar). Our kitchen is on the small side, and we don't have much counter space. This lets me dry many bottles, nipples, pacifiers, mesh feeders, pump parts, etc, all in one small space. Even after things are dry, I often leave them on the rack until I need them (which lets me save on drawer/cabinet space, as well).

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful helper, July 20, 2011
This review is from: The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White (Baby Product)
Have been using the drying rack for over half a year now and this drying rack is great. It holds a great amount of bottles. I use it to dry bottles, pacifiers, caps, and nibbles. It gets things drying fast and doesn't fall over. Very helpful drying rack.

The First Years Spinning Drying Rack, White