Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The First Years Spin Stack Drying Rack
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: White|Change

on November 24, 2007
Leaving a review because I with I'd known before buying -- this is a very flimsy product and it doesn't work with glass bottles. Hope this helps someone.
2020 comments| 453 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2007
Yes, it is a good size, but great for those moms who need extra space for breastpump parts and bottles. We have the Skip Hop drying rack also, but prefer this drying rack hands down!

The different size levels are great for keeping the 4 and 8 oz. bottles seperated. The drying middles are wonderful for pump pieces, nipples, and sealing caps.

Highly recommend this Drying Rack.
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2007
Although we wash bottles, nipples, etc. in the dishwasher, they never dry completely, so I need to put them in a drying rack afterward. I didn't want to throw them in our regular dish drainer because they're hard to access and take up too much space. This drying rack has a minimal footprint but most importantly comes with a drip tray so you can use it either in the middle of a counter (like us), or draining directly into the sink.
on March 10, 2014
I'm EPing so we have lots of bottles and realized that we needed a second. The first one that we got looks like the picture. The second one is a slightly different design where there is a circular eye hook like top on the prongs. Both work great!
review image
on October 14, 2008
It seems like this product would work fine for plastic bottles, but when I was trying to use it for my glass bottles, not only would the little pegs not stay in so they were always falling all over the place, but the spinning feature wouldn't work with the heavier glass bottles. I'd recommend the "Prince Lionheart Complete Drying Station" instead. I haven't tried any other products, but the Price Lionheart product still has a small footprint and I can fit more bottles on it and access everything I need. Good Luck!
on March 27, 2009
I love this product! I'm pumping for my baby wich = lots of parts and lots of bottles that need to be dried constantly. I can basically fit 3 sets of Medela pumping parts, plus at least 6 bottles and a bunch of binkys too. I recommend this product to all parents simply becuase it holds so much and doesn't take up too much space. Pumping moms will definetley appreciate it the most I think. Great product!
VINE VOICEon July 9, 2007
Tired of laying out all your bottle parts on a towel? Dishwasher not drying all your bottle parts? Then you need to buy this item or one like it. I pile tons of parts on the two platforms and hang bottles on the top and bottom spears. It doesn't take up much space and is just the handiest thing I've owned in a long time.

If you bottle-feed your baby, then this is a must-have.
on July 21, 2009
I love this drying rack! I use it every single day and have no idea what I'd do without it (or something similar). Our kitchen is on the small side, and we don't have much counter space. This lets me dry many bottles, nipples, pacifiers, mesh feeders, pump parts, etc, all in one small space. Even after things are dry, I often leave them on the rack until I need them (which lets me save on drawer/cabinet space, as well).
on March 28, 2009
Some of the one-star reviewers said this product doesn't work well with glass bottles, but I don't agree. I've been using mine for four months now and it works just fine. I do have to hang my glass bottles opposite of each other so the stand doesn't tip over from the weight, but that is easy to do! This product is well worth the price, and if you are like me and watching every dollar these days, don't spend more money than you need to. I definitely recommend this product.
on May 3, 2016
The First Years Spin Stack Drying Rack

Only reason this drying rack gets 4 stars is because the drip tray is something you are going to lose. It will be there on the counter and then one day it won't. We'll just move it around until we lose track of it. Also, it keeps claiming space saving and says it can be stored flat. When you have a baby and everything has to be done like 5 mins ago, washing bottles, sterilising them and drying them takes up space on the counter. The only reason you will store it flat is if the product has outlived its use and you are just going to disassemble it and put it away, in that case it can store flat anywhere.
Use - You will get lots of use from this because like me if you had to run the microwave bottle sterilizer several times in a short time, you need a place to keep the bottles and parts. Initially I tried plates, bowls etc. Just took up space on the counter and wasn;t good to look at. This serves purpose.
Ease of set-up - Its real easy to put the pegs on and get it going
Spinning feature - Well, its not a big deal, but its there and it works, so it counts too
2 levels - Great feature. Not only bottles, I've dried my manual pump parts on the top and bottom parts of the rack
Cleaning - ANything that comes in contact with water needs to be cleaned once a week at least. For this not only do you need to remove the top part, but also the bottom part so you can clean underneath the bottom rack. Its a little bit of extra effort not a deal breaker
Drip-pan - Not something I used much. And again, no one is going to upturn bottles on the rack half full. So its probably droplets that will accumulate
versatile - because you can dry manual/electric pump parts on it, I'd keep baby binky's on it, the fruit mesh I got for him and his little spoons when he started eating solids.

Overall, a wonerful product great price. No brainer. Don;t go looking for something more expensive. This does it!
review image review image review image