Most helpful positive review
90 of 94 people found the following review helpful
Researched, and well used.
on September 4, 2013
Before I go on to pros and cons, I researched umbrella strollers before I bought this. I had already decided I needed something with a storage bin, tall handles and a harness, so anything else was just a bonus. This was physically and financially compared in person, and online to several other brands. I have had this stroller for two months, we have gone to farmers markets, the beach, malls, we live on a road that does not have paved side walks, and other little travels.
1. I'm 5'9" and Dad is 6'7" - I have had no issues with kicking the wheels. My back doesn't hurt from hunching after a walk. Dad has some issues but in reality, normal people just aren't that tall (haha.).
2. While it's a simplistic design for reclining, the seat DOES recline. It doesn't recline too much but enough to make a comfortable position for the head while the child takes a nap.
3. It has a basket!
4. The assembly was INCREDIBLY simple.
5. The handles are made of foam, which is not only comfortable but doesn't get slippery when your hands sweat.
6. It holds up to 50lbs! This is awesome for people who want to make a purchase that will last.
7. A FIVE POINT HARNESS - you can not go wrong with this, your child can't lean forward and topple out.
8. It's STURDY, there are absolutely no flimsy parts. The material is thick and high quality.
9. When the umbrella is folded up, it doesn't fall down, no matter how rugged the ride gets.
10. It holds it's own on paved roads with sand (imagine a sidewalk that goes to the beach and has sand on it, it doesn't jam the wheels...just don't take it on full sand), it rolls great on gravel.
11. The mom pouch is awesome! It really was a big bonus! I keep my coffee mug, a bottle, car keys, my wallet an a bag of snacks for him in it.
12. I have a small car and this does not take up much room in the trunk!
1. The basket is not easily accessed. There is NO WAY you can fit a full sized diaper bag in it. You can throw a sweater in there and diaper changing materials but that is about it.
That is about it :) I posted some pictures also, so you can see what I am referring to with the basket, the mom pouch and the harness.