Criminal Minds 10 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Extreme Aggressor After a fourth woman goes missing in Seattle in a period of four months, the BAU is brought in to track down the abductor before he kidnaps again.
2. Compulsion The team of investigators tries to capture a serial arsonist who has been terrorizing a college campus in Tempe, Arizona. Most of the evidence from the fires had been burned beyond recognition, so the BAU must rely on psychological analysis to identify the…
3. Won't Get Fooled Again Gideon and the BAU track down a copycat bomber who has been terrorizing Palm Beach, Florida. The team determines the bomber is mimicking Gideon's nemesis, Adrian Bale, who is the man responsible for murdering Gideon's team in Boston several years earlier.
4. Plain Sight The BAU travels to San Diego to stop a rapist and murderer who commits his crimes in the middle of the day. The suspect appears to blend into the neighborhood so well the local authorities have been unable to capture him.
5. Broken Mirror During the investigation of the kidnapping of a U.S. District Attorney's daughter, the BAU determines the kidnapper isn't seeking money - he is after her twin sister. The case becomes complicated because the kidnapper is always one step ahead of them.
6. L.D.S.K The BAU is asked to identify a killer who is shooting at victims in broad daylight, and the team works with local law enforcement officers to recreate one of the shootings.
7. The Fox The BAU profiles a serial killer who takes families hostage and lives with them as a father figure during what is supposed to be their family vacations.
8. Natural Born Killer When an undercover cop in Baltimore involved in a mob investigation goes missing, the BAU believes a serial killer rather than organized crime has something to do with his disappearance. The probe leads to several unsolved missing persons cases.
9. Derailed Elle, along with many others, is held hostage on a train in Texas by a paranoid schizophrenic who is convinced that the U.S. government is monitoring him. Hotchner and Gideon are forced to play into the man's fantasy to save the people he has taken hostage.
10. The Popular Kids The BAU is called to investigate the murder of two small-town high school students in McAllister, Virginia, who may have been victims of a cult killing.
11. Blood Hungry While Gideon is sidelined on crutches at BAU headquarters, Hotchner and the BAU go to Harrington, Tennessee, in an attempt to get inside the mind of a psychotic killer whose disorganized and erratic fantasies lead him to murder.
12. What Fresh Hell? When a young girl is abducted in broad daylight from a playground in a seemingly safe neighborhood, the BAU initially believes her father is responsible. When he is able to provide an alibi, the team is forced to look for clues near where the girl lives to…
13. Poison The team travels to New Jersey where several people have been poisoned, one fatally, with LSD 10 times more potent than the street version.
14. Riding The Lightening After interviewing a married couple sitting on death row for serial murder, Gideon suspects the woman is actually innocent. But since she's set to be executed in two days, it's a race against time to prove it.
15. Unfinished Business A serial killer reappears after 20 years of silence and contacts the BAU through Gideon's retired mentor, who had made his life's work tracking the killer, with the promise he will kill another victim in the next five days.
16. The Tribe When college students in New Mexico are found tortured and murdered in an unoccupied house, the BAU suspects a group of killers with a knowledge of Native American rituals is responsible.
17. A Real Rain The BAU travels to New York City to investigate a series of murders that appear to have been committed by a vigilante who is exacting revenge on other criminals who have been released by the justice system.
18. Somebody's Watching Reid finds himself in danger when he falls for a starlet whose stalker has turned into a killer.
19. Machismo The BAU travels to Mexico to aid in the capture of a serial killer who has targeted elderly women.
20. Charm And Harm The BAU works to capture a serial killer who has evaded capture by altering his appearance.
21. Secrets and Lies The BAU works with the CIA to identify a mole within that organization whose leaks are putting operatives at risk.
22. The Fisher King, Pt. 1 While on their separate vacations, each member of the BAU receives a clue from a psychopathic killer who challenges them to save his next victim.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Director||Edward Allen Bernero|
|Starring||Mandy Patinkin, Thomas Gibson|
|Supporting actors||Lola Glaudini, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, A.J. Cook, Kirsten Vangsness, Meredith Monroe, Charles Haid, Jane Lynch, Diane Venora, Challen Cates, Judith Moreland, Treva Etienne, Amanda Bernero, Aaron D. Spears, Gina Garcia, Brian Appel, Gilles Marini, Dean Lemont|
|Producers||Herb Adelman, Edward Allen Bernero, Gigi Coello-Bannon, Jeff Davis, Debra J. Fisher, Mark Gordon, Erica Messer, Simon Mirren, Chris Mundy, Peter Schindler, Deborah Spera, Aaron Zelman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|