Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 25, 2011
I am not a network marketer. Don't know anything about network marketing - until now. :) Reading The Flip Flop CEO not because I want to be a network marketer, but because this book is so inspirational. I am in the corporate world and have two small businesses. I look at every resource I can to give myself an edge and to make myself and my businesses more effective.

I find myself taking a highlighter to the book to highlight quotes to review later. One in particular I used with my photography business as I addressed my teens who were graduating this year: "...realize that you can have more, and deserve more, in your life than others claim is possible." This is powerful and deep. I carry these words around with me into every aspect of my life. It motivates me to earn more in spite of any negative obstacles I may face.

This book is so much more than about network marketing. It is about inspiring yourself to live your life in a true and authentic way - even if it means breaking away from `normal' and `conventional' ways of thinking. I find this applicable in every part of my life.

In today's world - we all need that edge. I love this book!
on January 22, 2013
It's not the book's fault that I only gave it 3 stars... it wasn't what I expected. I was searching for something that would give me more insight on HOW to be a better Network Marketer. This book only talked about why you should quit your job and BECOME a network marketer. I kept waiting for some innovative ideas to be laid out...they never came. I read through it in 1 day. Wasn't worth my money... but it MAY be worth YOUR money if you are on the tipping point of joining a MLM company.
on June 23, 2011
I love this sassy informative new book about the business model of network marketing! It's the best book I have read so far which authentically explains how regular people can live a life of freedom, choices, happy, heathy lives while building a business which can produce CEO income all while wearing your flip flops! I have been sharing with everyone in my life - there is a way out of the rat race and Lory and Janine devour a subject which so many out there do not fully understand. WELL DONE LADIES!
on July 6, 2014
This isn't exactly a how to live the life of your dreams but if you need some convincing that it's possible to have it all and to create it all, this book will do it! I highly recommend this easy read for all of my team members to get them thinking about what could be and to get them believing that they can decide to create their own success!
on January 11, 2016
Wonderful book! I gift this book to all my new Arbonne consultants when they join my team. It answers many questions about network marketing and gives testimonies from successful leaders in a variety of companies. I highly recommend this book to anyone who just began their business or who is considering a network marketing company. Do your research and follow your heart!
on January 23, 2013
If you want a feel good book, I guess this qualifies but if you want a book with substance, this isn't it.

Update: Eric Worre's book "Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional" is a LOT better. It has substance and is relevant for more than just network marketing.
on April 6, 2013
good book
short read
really liked it on kindle ereader
bought paperback before I realized it was available on kindle
prefer kindle version -- because i could read anywhere kindle HD, ipad with kindle reader app; iphone with kindle app, etc

I have joined a multilevel marketing company and I am looking for inspiration and something to share with my downline
on August 29, 2014
I chose this rating because this book took all my thoughts of network marketing and put it on paper and then set me straight. As someone who is just barely jumping in I have been cautiously optimistic that this could work despite all those in have linked arms with who have made network marketing a success. reading what has been my own thoughts out loud and reading the truth and facts as well as the successes was so helpful, enlightening, and inspiring. I would recommend this book to anyone thinking of jumping in to this industry or to give to all those who think you decision is a bad idea. They don't know what they are talking about!
on June 4, 2013
I am brand new to network marketing and was looking for some helpful info. Instead, I found this book to be more about WHY its a good choice. Plus, a bunch of testimonials. WTF? I wanted more info on which companies are best, how to start, and such. This book seemed to be written by cheerleaders.
on December 21, 2011
What I liked about this book was that it wasn't company-specific - it was just an unbiased explanation of the role of network marketing in our world today. The book contained wonderful examples & facts regarding what so many believe to be a "taboo" career field - it's simply people who love a product or service, and they found a way to get paid for that love. It crushes the ideas of "instability" or "pyramid schemes" in a way that isn't trying to win you over, but instead just presents you with information to make your own decision.