Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Flowering of Human Consciousness: Everyone's Life Purpose (Power of Now)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 9, 2005
This is my favorite by Tolle. Get it. Listen to it. Then listen to it again. and again. and again. It takes me deeper each time. As do all his works.
on July 1, 2004
First off, this is excellent spiritual teaching as is the rest of the Eckhart Tolle lecture series. I have found his work to be most helpful in my own quest to become (and much trickier, remain) present. Because Eckhart is completely present as he speaks one is drawn deep into the moment simply by paying attention. The content is simple and straightforward, there is not much fact or idea to get lost in. This is what makes Tolle a top-notch teacher. He is a rare gift as he is completely authentic.
Why then only four stars? Well, I put the first cd into my computer (the only way I listen to them) and it sounded like he was talking in an echo chamber. I have the same lecture on videotape and the audio portion of that is fine. I suspect this has something to do with copy protection. I will be taking the cds to listen on my office stereo to see if it's normal there. Anyway, Tolle is fabulous but I might recommend you try a different lecture if you're listening on computer.
on May 4, 2014
This CD is in CDA format. You can't make a CD copy, and you can't transfer the files to your MP3 player.
I emailed the Customer Service folks at the producer of the CD, and they didn't know anything. They said that you just copy it, which is NOT true -- they obviously don't understand the format they record in.

Why do they make a meditative CD, but the only place to listen to it is your computer, which is an awful place to listen to such recordings?

This also applies to "Resist Nothing". So be forewarned.

Anyway, to help others - there is a way to convert these to MP3 -- I searched around the internet and figured it out, no thanks to the Customer Service people.
Here are some links to learn about the format and then get a converter so you convert the files to MP3 or other:

[...]
[...]

And, I would second what another reviewer said -- the audio quality is not that good. Not one of Tolle's better recordings.
on May 13, 2007
Clear, wonderful, humorous and supportive guidance. He speaks from his heart to ours. Highly recommend this CD!
on October 6, 2008
Well worth it. It doesn't have all of the answers but by the time you get through it, you won't be looking for them anymore.
on May 17, 2008
What a beautiful man and presentation. Tolle is a miracle of Presence for a suffering humanity and I have gotten so much out of his subtle but mighty words. Highly recommended... Deep, deep, deep.
on May 20, 2008
Eckhart Tolle has a message, one we all need to hear. This information will improve your life.
on October 13, 2011
Highly recommended! It is a little slow at first because his voice is so soothing it might put you to sleep the first time you try to watch it (as it did me), but the sleep was amazing and I woke up and the next day I listened all the way through that time. Now I watch it over and over and I keep learning something new.
on May 1, 2014
I keep listening over and over and keep having continuous realizations about myself. Listening to him helps me maintain peace in my mind.
on May 17, 2014
Although there is some repetition of other lectures in this set, it still is great to listen to over and over.