Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 7, 2010
If you are a parent who cares about what your kids eat, this book by a pediatrician and a nutritionist is exactly what you need. Without a bunch of dry information about chemistry, and with a balanced attitude about the organic foods we might prefer, and the fast snacks that are hard to avoid, I found it to be easy to read and very helpful. I will definitely put some of these principles to good use for my kid. Highly reoommended!
on September 24, 2013
I purchased this book as a gift after seeing it on the Dr. Oz show. My friend's daughter is only 4 and has multiple health issues that cause us concern. She is expecting her second baby and I thought "how could this hurt?", so... She is "devouring" the book and loves it!
on November 11, 2013
This books is as described: it is a good reference book with explanations and examples to expand and to acquire better knowledge of how certain food can affect little bodies. In general, it is a good reference book that goes back to the basics of what food used to be and needs to be.
on August 3, 2013
I read this when my baby was 2 months old and i am glad i did. It is very helpful and sets you up for success to keep your kid as healthy as possible. I started probiotics with my baby at three months and she became the happiest baby. Great book.
on September 11, 2013
I am giving this book to my daughter and hopes she sees it's value for her son (my Grandson) as I do. Thank you for prompt delivery. This book goes deeper than just the food cures to the emotional sides, which I liked!
on March 9, 2013
Makes for a good reading, I like to learn ways to improve my health and this book gives a lot of learning
on December 8, 2012
I like this planner it has everything I need. This is a great choice to buy for any and everyone.
on October 10, 2013
I did not read this book for myself. It was a gift to my two daughters-in-law for their children. They both said they found it very helpful and found things to change in their kids diets. They would each recommend it to other parents.
on August 25, 2013
Great resource - highly recommend. Easy read and very informative. Dr. Geary writes from the perspective of a parent is realistic about the everyday challenges we as moms face with our children.
on October 11, 2013
This book offers some very helpful and informative information regarding feeding our children. Recommend to anyone...even ones without children ,but most helpful if have children!!!