Back to Business Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Best Books of the Month Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 19, 2012
For those that seek a plan to help them pursue the Toltec wisdom shared by Don Miguel Ruiz.....A must read!
on October 31, 2010
The Four Agreements is a wonderful way to re examine your life values. The author opens up a dialog with your life expectations and life experiences. I find that this book provides real food for thought and encourages us to do"our best" and be "our best". I have introduced this book to many others who have found it instructive and affirming to them as individuals; they have attributed to the author the calming of anxiety and the lifting of depression. The author is convincing and inviting about a fresh way to view the world and your part in it.
on January 21, 2009
The information given in the ad was very helpful. It clarified the parts of the book and the companion book as well. I found this really helpful to know that I wanted both parts to use together. This is a book I heard about on the Oprah show a while ago and was quite expensive at first publishing --buying on here at an affordable price makes so many books and forms of entertainment obtainable to those of us that can't just throw money away these days.

Thanks,
on February 5, 2013
I bought this book in conjunction with The Four Agreements... A friend recommended that I buy both books. I was disappointed.

As previously mentioned in my review of The Four Agreements, the books are easy to read, but I do not see anything special in the topics discussed throughout the book. Not to mention that topics/explanations seems redundant. I will not recommend to friends.
on September 16, 2013
I found The Four Agreements to be a fascinating, doable, and inspiring book - whatever your religion (or not). The Companion book brings The Four Agreements to life in a very personal way. I find I am working my way through it slowly, and filling up pages and pages of notes. What an amazing journey through my life and thoughts! I love it!
on September 17, 2015
totally helps with the guided reflection and application of the four agreements. i'd recommend it if you've read the four agreements before. read the four agreements again and use this companion; it totally helps to expand your understanding, it helps you look at things from different angles and to apply them practically.
on March 3, 2013
I have gotten lost in the trap of society's dream for so many years that I didn't know who I was or what my own dream was...until now. It is just the start of my journey but in a short time I am realizing that I don't have to take on anyone else's poison anymore. My dream is a very happy one and getting happier.
on January 26, 2011
What a thought provoking book! Helped me set a framework for better personal fulfillment and had several practical methods for restructuring my thought process around parts of my life that work not working as well. Has excellent exercises to build into your daily regimen!
on May 19, 2013
I enjoyed this practical matter-of-fact guide to happiness. Of course, many readers may have to redefine the meaning of the work "happiness". Only after you agree with don Miguel Ruiz's idea of happiness, can you fully understand his philosophy. I agree.
on June 4, 2010
This is another well written piece by Don Miguel Ruiz to augment his book The Four Agreements. As a companion book, it clarifies & expands on the ideas in it's book of origin. The spiritual exploration is straight forward yet spiritually mindful.JLB