Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: DVDChange

on April 23, 2012
My four year old loves this show! And as a mother, I appreciate how positive and fun it is. The DVDs work perfectly in all of my DVD players (we have a Sony portable DVD player and a standard Sony DVD player for the TV).
on July 31, 2013
Great family show no guns, robots or shooting. Just singing about having fun, frienship and being nice to people. Nice
on January 29, 2014
I don't know which Marina I like better - the actress from season 1 or season 2 - but they are both great. The show has really cultivated a love of music in my daughter, and it's fun to watch and dance to.
on April 21, 2012
I bought this DVD of FFB because my both girls are a big fans of them. On our trips out of the city, this DVD are very helpful.. They have the secuences of the seasons and keep my girls interesting all the time..
on November 19, 2013
Kids love it (4.5, 3 and 1 year), and the shows are entertaining for parents as well. Music is catchy and plots are engaging, though not the deepest. Good, clean family fun.
on June 22, 2014
They must've done something right. My kids walk around all day singing the songs from this show. Extremely child friendly, and I don't have to worry about shielding eyes from inappropriate scenarios.
on April 27, 2014
Great show for my little one. I especially love that it teaches the terminology of music. The actors/musicians are like able and very talented.
on June 18, 2014
Was a great buy. Gave as a birthday gift and little one was so excited. Made a long car trip much easier with 8 hours of shows and music.
on April 18, 2014
The kids love the show and I enjoy it too, more than other shows where the kids have bad attitudes that are supposed to be "cool." The characters I think are good role models and I'm glad there is a show like this for our children.
on June 21, 2014
Fun and entertaining. My daughter loves to song and dance with them. Wish there was more variety in the activities too routine and habit forming :)