5.0 out of 5 stars This Is The Cover You Want!
These silicone covers are fantastic for the Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip!

They cover the micro SD card slot completely so you don't have to worry about losing it. (Very rare feature to find in Clip Zip covers.)
The only openings are the back, the screen, the headphone jack and the mini USB port.
The openings are precisely cut and have very clean edges. The...
Published 16 months ago by James C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why Not For Other Sansa Players?
You guys really ought to come up with one of these various-colors sets for the Sansa Clip +. I have 3 (and counting) of that model with different playlists on each one and one of these sets of covers for my units would help in telling the things apart as to what's on them.
Published 3 months ago by R. L. MILLER

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is The Cover You Want!, April 30, 2013
This review is from: The Friendly Swede 10 x Soft Silicone Skins Covers Cases for SanDisk SDMX22 Sansa Clip Zip 4GB 8GB in Retail Packaging (Electronics)
These silicone covers are fantastic for the Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip!

The openings are precisely cut and have very clean edges. The screen edge is tapered.
The silicone is molded to fit over the buttons it protects making them easy to find and press.
Nice snug secure fit with no loose edges. Feels very solid when covering the Clip Zip.
Nice selection of colors. (The only neon green cover I could find for the Clip Zip.)
Easy to put on or take off while still being thick enough to prevent tearing and stretching out of shape.
Each cover is individually sealed in its own clear plastic bag.
Great value with fast shipping

Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit the zip clip perfect, February 11, 2013
I researched ton's of these cases and what i found with all the ones i looked at were that the micro sd card slot was accessible which would allow sweat to get in it or for the card to fall out while exercising. What makes this product better is that it cover the slot and the only ports open are the headphone port and charging port. If your looking for agreat silicone cover for the zip clip this is hands down the best buy for the money..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Great value!, November 21, 2012
Pamela (BOWIE, MARYLAND, United States) - See all my reviews
I love these little silicone cases! They fit my sansa clip zip perfectly. They have a snug fit, but can easily be put on and removed. I really only wanted a purple one, but to get all of these colors for such a low price...why not! My only suggestion is to offer one in RED.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Does what it says on the tin.", August 22, 2013
L. Smith (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Good product, good price. Will second what one other reviewer said - it would be nice
to have a red one (the selection actually contains two different shades of pink.) BUT...
this is a well-designed product, and a very good value. And the seller really IS
friendly, as well as, apparently Swedish. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 x Soft Silicone Skins Covers Cases for SanDisk/Sansa Clip Zip 4GB 8GB, July 1, 2013
The main reason I bought these Silicone Skins Covers was because I couldn't decide what color I wanted for my SanDisk MP3 Player. I figured if I bought these I had the freedom to switch and swap color instead of buying a specialty colored MP3 player which usually cost you a bit more. The price for these are excellent, only running you about $1.50 each where I found most were $3.00 and up just for one cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins are great., May 1, 2014
KT "Lover of books, videos and sports." (ELIZABETHTOWN, KY, United States) - See all my reviews
I love changing colors frequently to match my mood and these are all quick and easy to change out and do not interfere with unit at all. Only one thing, which I don't mind at all, they do block Micro SD card slot. I figure that way it won't accidentally get ejected.

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great for the clip zip, April 25, 2014
Really. I only need TWO silicone cases, because I only have two Sansa Clip Zips. However it's such a better deal to get 10 for the price of two cases from the other sellers I was looking at. So now I have plenty of extra cases, though I wish they had a red one. Oh well.

Also, they seem to fit the zip clip very well. Fits very snug and port holes are cut out well, headphones plugs of different sizes fit well. It also covers the sd-card slot, which prevents accidentally ejecting the micro-sd card, which I did once and almost lost my card. This seems like it will help protect the clip from moisture as well, which is the main reason I bought these. Moisture is the mortal enemy of all cheap electronics. Also the silicone does not interfere with the button functions or the clip function, buttons are easy to press. The covers look very basic and not exciting, save for the colors, but I didn't get a Clip Zip to show off to people.

UPDATE 7/7/2014: I've been using these several months now, and am still happy with them. They are unobtrusive and I like they protect against water or sweat. I'm glad I bought them, and I still have plenty of extras.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good product!, April 21, 2014
These little are just what I wanted. I carry my mp3 in my pocket most of the time, but I have noticed that it has been getting scratched up on my phone. These skins are just what I needed to make my mp3 look good and protect my device. it comes in many colors, and I might have to try most of them (though maybe not the hot pink, since my friends might give me strange looks.) they fit pretty nice on the device. The ports are exposed enough to easily plug in the charger and earphones, but tight enough that if you drop the device no dirt will find its way into the ports. my only complaint would be that the skin attracts all my pocket lint, but such is the way with silicone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and colorful, February 22, 2014
I wear my Sansa Clip Zip at work most of the time since we have an open floor plan and if I didn't have my own background music I'd go crazy listening to everyone else's conversations. This way I can color coordinate with my outfit so it doesn't stand out so much. They fit perfectly and protect the device if you drop it.

Some other review said they couldn't feel the button through it, but they must have big unsensitive fingers, I don't have any problem at all with that.

and what a bargin to get al these colors for such a low price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good options for the grandkids, February 28, 2014
Ronald (Cantonment, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 mp3 players for some of my grandkids and bought these covers to go with them. they swap them around often. The only drawback is that you cannot see what buttons you are pushing because the case covers them up.

Rate and Discover Movies