Hawaii Five-O (Classic) 12 Seasons 1977
Amazon Instant Video
1. Up The Rebels An Irish Terrorist engineers a hijacking from a U.S. military facility of a load of exotic new explosives for the purpose of smuggling it to northern Ireland.
2. You Don't See Many Pirates These Days Italian actor Rossano Brazzi plays a wealthy shipping magnate who enlists the aid of Five-O Chief McGarrett and the Coast Guard when one of his freighters is hijacked on the high seas.
3. The Cop on the Cover An aggressive magazine writer, Tern O'Brien, arrives in Hawaii to do a story on McGarrett just after the two teenage children of nuclear technologist Stuart Longworth are kidnapped. Terri presumptuously gives him her running critique of his handling of the…
4. The Friends of Joey Kalima Honolulu Police Department officer, Joey Kalima, a friend of Steve McGarrett, is accused of over-looking an illegal bookmaking act perpetrated in a private home. He was a guest in the home when it was raided by the vice squad. The officer asks McGarrett to…
5. Descent of the Torhces McGarrett and his Five-O crew seek the killer of an archeologist who may have died because of the rumor that he was trying to find and excavate the lost grave of the Hawaiian king, Kamehameha, thereby violating an ancient taboo.
6. The Ninth Step Steve McGarrett's quest for two fugitives from the law who were involved in a sensational armored truck robbery and who may try a repeat performance, is complicated by the sudden appearance of a disgraced former Honolulu cop whose seemingly drunken behavior…
7. Shake Hands with the Man in the Moon Steve McGarrett tries to find a way to crack through the commercialized facade of a U.S. astronaut turned real estate huckster, in an effort to solve the murder of a crusading investigative reporter.
8. Deadly Doubles During a major tennis competition in the Hawaiian Islands, tennis star Katrina Bukowski of the touring Eastern European team decides to defect to the U.S. She is secretly in love with American tennis star Brent Saunders who spirits her away from her "team…
9. Deep Cover The murder of a U.S. Navy submarine officer on a Hawaiian beach at about the same time that a nearby mystery submarine is detected, causes McGarrett to suspect that he may be investigating more than just a run-of-the-mill killing.
10. Tsunami The entire population of Honolulu, including even as shrewd a cynic as Five-O's McGarrett, is bamboozled by a clique of brilliant young University students who engineer a phony tidal wave alert in order to pull off the heist of millions of dollars worth of…
11. East Wind, Ill Wind Dr. Salgee Sandanarik, exiled from the tyranny of his native land, dies in a watery tragedy. Five-O Chief Steve McGarrett assumes the death to have been an accident, but Sandanarik's widow bluntly and, as it happens, accurately, brands it as murder.…
12. Tread the King's Shadow McGarrett becomes the unofficial watchdog of a love triangle consisting of 18-year-old David Kaluna, David's sweetheart 16-year-old Debbie Cameron, and George Cameron, Debbie's wealthy and influential father who detests David for his lowborn origin.
13. The Big Aloha Eleanor Parker guest stars as Constance Kincaid, the aristocratic matriarch of a wealthy, old-line Islands family that figures in a murder case being investigated by Steve McGarrett and his staff.
14. As Short Walk on the Long Shore With the help of a makeup expert, McGarrett, for the first time in his career, goes undercover in the disguise of a merchant seaman to find the killer of a labor-union reformer to forestall a costly waterfront strike.
15. The Silk Trap David Birney guest stars as a glamorous young politician who is considered prime presidential material in many quarters and who is being blackmailed in an effort to force him to smother an explosive congressional investigation that he is directing.
16. Head to Head In an strange turn of events, Steve McGarrett, in pursuing a bigtime drug dealer whom he suspects of having killed a Honolulu police officer, finds himself in bitter conflict with a federal agent.
17. Tall on the Wave Steve McGarrett and agent Danny Williams are enmeshed with a pair of frightened surfers, one of whom was actually responsible for the death of a girl, and the other who is on the run because he is strongly suspected of it.
18. Angel In Blue A Honolulu police officer, working undercover for Five-O in order to smash a large scale narcotics operation, is found murdered. The obvious conclusion is that his masquerade was detected by the drug-smuggling group headed by Thomas Lynch. McGarrett decides…
19. When Does a War End? Why are the firms owned by Yuhio Muromoto, a prosperous, respected Japanese- American business-man who appears to have the virtuous character of a saint, being bombed by a collector of World War II memorabilia? That's the question confounding Five-O Chief…
20. Invitation to Murder Steve McGarrett is caught up in a series of puzzling murders immediately following the death of a famed artist whose estate seems to be the target of a killer.
21. Frozen Assets A mystery writer examines strange occurrences in experiments with a cryogenics institute. (Cryogenics is the freezing of living material for preservation for future use.)
22. My Friend, The Friend Luciana Paluzzi plays an international news reporter whose unwillingness to reveal her source for an impending kidnapping creates an international incident involving the Middle East.
23. A Stranger in His Grave The baffling discovery in a cane field of the body of wealthy Hawaiian horsebreeder Frank Kealoha, whose startled widow claims he was formally interred four months earlier, leads Five-O boss McGarrett into an investigation of two -- possibly three -- related…
24. A Death in the Family Chin Ho Kelly, a longtime member of the Five-O force and friend of McGarrett's, is caught in the middle of an undercover chinatown operation and is killed.
|Director||Douglas Green, Don Weis|
|Starring||Jack Lord, James MacArthur|
|Supporting actors||Kam Fong, Herman Wedemeyer, John Rubinstein, Elaine Giftos, Alan Oppenheimer, Seth Sakai, Al Lopaka, Kimo Kahoano, Lydia Lei, Jimmy Borges, Ernest Chan, Terry Plunkett, Chuck Couch, Brian Fong, Elizabeth Smith, Bernard Ching, Benjamin C. Jaus, Kwan Hi Lim|
|Producers||Fred Baum, Andrew Gottlieb, Douglas Green, James Heinz, B.W. Sandefur|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The DVD's are great, but many of these I got had cases that were crushed and the little beads that keep the disks in place were broken off, so are loose in the case.Published 2 months ago by Leslie Vianne
Watched it and totally devoured it. Very good season. Truly enjoyed it.Published 3 months ago by Patricia Jones
this is a very good program, good stories and likable characters.the dvds are not as good as pass series, the sound is uneven, but not unbearable, if you like hawaii 5-0 , this... Read morePublished 3 months ago by mike b
I enjoyed this show so much the first time and even more the second time aroundPublished 5 months ago by dhannon
This was a great show back in the 70`s and it was great to be able to see it again. The quality was very nice. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Varano, Michelle