Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

100%

on October 29, 2009
It is a clever, educative, informing work of the past-in-the-future Earth of which extinction of homo sapiens is just a next step of evolution regardless of Kyoto-Copenhagen-alike fairy-talks.

A mondo-doco-style movie is well done technically, combining animation with doco of life surrounding while navigating along sequences of a feature and extras.

Highly recommended.
on February 8, 2014
It turned out to be the thing I bought! I apparently need to add more than just stars. Here's words.
on April 1, 2010
This is the format that THE FUTURE IS WILD Series was presented in when screened on Animal Planet. Both this one hour version, and the four hour versions were presented in the doccumantary style described by the first reviewer.
As I stated in another review,I found this way of presenting the weird creatures and their Future-Earth to be a perfect blend of doccumentary and science fiction film writing. The presentation was everything, as demonstrated by the British DVD set. Full of fopish accedemics sitting on stools in airy sets, the self avowed experts did nothing short of pop their own idea balloons as they chatted on about how clever they were to invent all this stuff.
The doccumentary style of narraration kept your eyes on the creatures constantly. I found the repeat footage was completely forgivable when shown the ugly alternative. I returned the full set in utter disgust for a refund right away.
This is a great DVD and it ranks at the top of the the more speculative science adventures. I hope we see more like it! JPF