Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 22, 2015
I've done the Game On Diet multiple times and love the results from it! The book is witty and funny and a great read, no matter how many times you've read and refreshed yourself! Fun game to play with others to get healthy and have some fun competition!!
on December 2, 2013
Played it with co-workers. Didn't lose much weight but had a great time getting back into the workout mode and betting the other team. Won a night out with the girls. Great idea for motivating oneself and others.
on February 26, 2015
The book itself is OK, I just didn't like the game. I felt like I had to be eating all the time and that just messed me up. I liked the communication part with my teammates and other teams. It was fun to text everyone in the mornings to start the day. It also got me back into the gym so I could earn those points. But the food part of it I couldn't get down and it though me off with my eating habits.
on June 3, 2015
I read my friend's book before I bought this copy when we were competing with this diet game. I wanted my own copy so I could write in it. Delivery very fast. Already liked the book before I bought it. When I follow the diet, I do lose weight.

Written with humor and is quite entertaining.
on July 14, 2015
My office started a "Game" and buying the book was a real advantage for me. I love the conversational tone of the text, in layman's terms, and never preachy. Followed the guidelines and found myself 11 pounds lighter in 4 weeks. Even now I'm not "playing" but sticking with the the eating plan and workout ideas.
on June 6, 2014
I have been playing Game On with friends and acquaintances for 2 years and it works!!!! It is my 'go to' mechanism if I put on a few pounds or am feeling sluggish from overindulging. Sometimes we only do a 'power -starter' for 2 or 3 weeks instead of the whole month long game and that gets me back on track. It not only helps me maintain a healthy lifestyle, it energizes me and with the accountability, competition, encouragement and just plain fun of it...it checks all the boxes. I highly recommend!
on July 20, 2016
Bought this book to do the diet with my book club girlfriends. The book was well written and easy to follow. Life just got in the way for all of us, though, so we were not able to complete the entire diet. Great book for friends trying to support each other in losing weight.
on March 17, 2015
I loved the game aspect, however I was miserable on the diet. I tried many different ways to do it, however I always found myself hungry and have little energy. Plus I was going to the bathroom all of the time.

It is well written and if the diet does work for you, this book will help you.
on June 29, 2013
Someone at my job got us started on the Game On Diet. I am not someone who likes to diet but this was fun. It may have been easier for me than most people because I like most of the foods that were recommended. If you're not a big fan of green vegetables this could be difficult. We did the diet for 6 weeks and I lost weight!!!! This was amazing because I've had an extra 15 lbs for years and I thought it was age related and would never go away. This diet works because you eat 5 times a day, only you eat the right stuff in the right amounts. I wasn't starving. I love that you have a day off and a meal off and 100 free calories. When I felt like quitting I had my team to think of and that kept me on track. I paired this diet with the Butt Bible exercise DVD since you have to exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. They were perfect together. Doing this for 6 weeks changed my eating habits and exercising for 6 straight weeks changed my health habits. I would recommend this to anyone who if frustrated with trying to cut calories. Get serious and get your game on, get some friends and have a Superbowl - full of greens of course!
on May 8, 2014
This is a great way to motivate yourself and kick start a change in lifestyle. It's fun and can spur some lively competition. That being said, this is not a long term diet, so use it as a spring board or as a boost to your already existing plan, but if you are looking for a long term diet plan, this is not the book for you.