- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Family Tree Books (March 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440321450
- ISBN-13: 978-1440321450
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.5 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #747,913 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Genealogist's Census Pocket Reference: Tips, Tricks & Fast Facts to Track Your Ancestors Paperback – March 29, 2012
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A big help in understand and using the census records for your genealogy. Highly recommend! Small enough to carry with you!Published 19 months ago by Val M