Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 13, 2008
I'd like to add my vote in the hope of getting this released SOON on DVD! Like many others, this series was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Great acting and story lines along with a beautiful setting - what more could one wish for? With the popularity of ghost reality series (Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted, etc.) this is sure to attract a new audience as well.
on May 6, 2009
I have a fond memory of this show and the whole line up for Saturday night during the 1968-69 season. I was 7 when it first aired. It started with Adam 12 at 7:30pm followed by Get Smart at 8:00 and then The Ghost And Mrs. Muir. Then came Hogan"s Heroes. What a great night of entertainment. All I need is "The Ghost And Mrs. Muir" to be complete. I hope it comes out on DVD soon.
on March 25, 2008
This was such a wonderful and heartwarming series. You will get so attached to the characters and the beautiful setting by the sea. I would recommend it to anyone who loves easygoing, fun, and clean entertainment.The romance here is so special and unusual. I really enjoyed this superior comedy series. I hope it will be offered on dvd soon.
on March 5, 2013
Mom and I had watched the series when it aired on TV the first time. Then we watched it again when it ran in syndication during the late '70's. I had gotten her the original movie on DVD and I run that for her from time to time. Lately she asks me to look for the TV series on DVD so tonight I tried. I do hope Someone will if we "petition" here on Amazon enough. I loved the rivalry between the captain and the realtor. Such comedy. We would love to see the shows again. Please consider.
on March 25, 2013
I watched this show as a young girl with my parents (who have been gone a long time). I so want to see this show brought to DVD and I have been looking for it for years! Come on people, bring it to DVD so those of us that watched this wonderful classic can do so again before we die. Greta
on January 18, 2012
I am going to join the other fans of this wonderful show and plead with someone to please release this great series officially on DVD. I keep hoping to receive an e-mail from Amazon one day giving me the news I'm waiting for. Why the eternal delay? There's obviously a fan base here, and many of us grew up with the series. So I will add one more name to the many other posts hoping to see GAMM on DVD very soon.
on October 9, 2011
I also remember watching this as a young girl. I have a 13 year old and would love for her to have a chance to see the TV series. As a young girl, The Ghost was so cute and felt so much for Mrs. Muir, I remember thinking that I wanted to find a man like that. Many many years later, I did just that (He is alive tho)but the memories of that show just bring a warmth to my heart and memories. Please bring it back to DVD so other generations can see.
on December 1, 2011
I first watched this tv series in my teens and fell in love with it immediately. Now, decades later, I am still waiting to see it again. I love all the characters and they are portrayed beautifully by extremely talented actors. Please bring it back to the screen.
on November 12, 2012
If Hazel can make it to DVD - why can't this show? Isn't it about time? Fun show from the 1960's - cute plot and was enjoyable to watch - please bring it to DVD soon :)
on August 28, 2012
I love this shown, and a couple years back purchased the entire series on 10 DVD's from a private source who transferred the TV Land episodes to DVD. :)