- File Size: 1752 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Publication Date: April 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007T0BE8Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,012,286 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1047 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Family
- #1742 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Spiritual Healing
- #2600 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
The Gift of Love (Love Me ... Please Book 1) Kindle Edition
"The Wait" by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good
A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love | Check out "The Wait".
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
This is a book for those at the early stages of the journey to finding fulfilling love in their lives rather than someone who has worked on themselves, and their relationships, and is looking to take it to another level. Hope will unfold for such a newbie should they go through the book and complete the exercises.
I would have found it easier to know where I was in relationship to the exercises were there clearly numbered chapter headings and a guide - either at the beginning of the book, or at the start of each new exercises - to what to expect and complete. The assertion from the outset that `Love is a gift to us, given to us by our Creator," might put potential non-religious readers off, but they shouldn't be. The body of the book contains material that speaks an easy to understand language relevant to all, no matter what their spiritual convictions.
It does, however, lead to an interesting contradiction where the author,in the preface, states "Our spirit is pure love" and heads her first chapter "Love Is All There Is," then later in the book reduces love to being "an emotion."
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Family
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Spiritual Healing