America's Next Top Model 22 Seasons 2013
1. Meet The Guys & Girls of Cycle 20, Part 1 & 2 The competition heats up as "America's Next Top Model" returns, featuring male and female aspiring models competing for a career-launching prize package. The contestants participate in their first runway show and, during a photo shoot on the streets of…
2. The Girl Who Gets Married Again The models have to compete in a vertical runway down the side of a building in the pouring rain.
3. The Guy Who Gets A Weave The models get a lesson in chemistry as they pose alongside sexy supermodels Alessandra Ambrossio and Rob Evans in a risque photo shoot.
4. The Girl Who Went In Circles The models have their balance tested when they have to walk on a spinning runway during a turntable challenge judged by the editor-in-chief of Nylon Magazine, Marvin Scott Jarrett.
5. The Guy Who Gets to Kiss the Girl Tensions run high when some of the models accuse another of abusing her power in the house. The guys and girls act as fashion correspondents in a challenge led by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
6. The Girl Who's Scared Of Clowns The guys play a prank on one of the girls, which throws off her game. At a photoshoot where the models take on the nail art craze, things start to go badly when a few of the models who have become close get distracted after arguing.
7. The Guy Who Cries After a challenge has the models exploring the streets of Los Angeles in their underwear, one of the guys can't take the pressure and breaks down.
8. The Girl Whose Walk Is Too Good Two of the models get overly confident, but end up booking no runway shows, which shatters their self-confidence.
9. The Guys And Girls Get Flirty Behind-the-scenes confessions, flirtations and meltdowns between the guys and girls are revealed in the never-before-seen footage.
10. The Girl Who Gets Punked The models get tested at a commercial shoot to do ridiculous requests with a fake director played by comedian Reggie Watts.
11. The Guy Who Has A Panic Attack The guys and girls go to Bali, where they have to model swimwear while trying to walk under water and one of the guys suffers a panic attack.
12. The Girl Who Gets Kissed On An Elephant While in Bali, the models embrace the culture during an outdoor photo shoot, where one model in particular has a bad attitude that affects his performance. Two of the models lose sight of the goal to win the competition and instead focus on their affection…
13. The Guy Who Becomes A Bat A workout challenge brings out the competitive side of the guys.
14. Finale Part 1: The Finalists Shoot Their Guess Campaign Past contestants come back to assist the final three models and one finalist is upset that the group is not supportive of her.
15. Finale Part 2: The Guy or Girl Who Becomes America's Next Top Model The final two models battle it out in a fierce runway show and the pressure is on as the final photo shoot is shot by Tyra herself.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Director||Tony Croll, Claudia Frank, Rebecca Taylor|
|Starring||Tyra Banks, Kelly Cutrone|
|Supporting actors||Rob Evans, Johnny Wujek, Bryan Boy, Bianca Alexa, Mike Scocozza, Nina Burns, Renee Bhagwandeen, Chris Hernandez, Chlea Ramirez, Marvin Cortes, Bianca Andaluz, Jeremy Rohmer, Jourdan Miller, Chris Schellenger, Don Benjamin, Jiana Davis, Philip Sullivan, Alexandra Agro|
|Producers||Cheryl Aguilar, Tyra Banks, Cassandra Bohe, Jill Boniske, J. Paul Buscemi, Michael Carandang, Michael Carroll, Allison Chase, Angela Chiu, Mechelle Collins, Amanda Crane, Jennifer Orme Erwin, Laura Fuest, Dana Gabrion, Zoila A. Galeano, Richard Glatzer, Allison Peri Gorelik, Bobby Heyward, Stephanie Silverman Houser, Fallon Jethroe|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
We have watched almost every season......but this? Too much drama, where did the modeling competition go???? And the winner, seriously? Read morePublished 2 months ago by mandi butterworth
Adding men just changes the dynamics and I don't think for the better.Published 2 months ago by William E. Rice
Do not listen to the negative reviews! I decided to approach this season with an open mind, and I ended up LOVING IT more than almost any season before! Read morePublished 4 months ago by April
The visual quality of Amazon Prime and America's Next Top Model is poor.Published 5 months ago by Victoria