Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Girls' Doodle Book: Amazing Pictures to Complete and Create
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 23, 2010
Purchased this for my 7 year old daughter and she LOVES it. Also purchased the Beautiful Doodles which she loves as well. I got the Boys Doodle for my 8 year nephew and he is really enjoying that. I think these are an excellent series. I took the books to Staples and had them spiral bound....and idea I got from another reviewer. Adds about $3-4 to the cost of the book, but these are nice thick books and they really make a nice keepsake. I'd give this a 5 star but the binding makes it a 4. They should sell these already spiral bound. I purchased Beautiful Doodles for another relative, a 5 year old girl and I'm sure she'll love it. I highly recommend this series for any kid that likes to draw even a little bit! I plan on purchasing more as birthday gifts.
on December 12, 2010
My 8 year old received this book as a gift and it is fantastic. It really challenges you to use your imagination. There are so many ideas that are offered for the child to complete. I wouldn't recommend for under 7, as they might not get the full benefit.
on December 29, 2008
The illustrations are very nice and I know I will have so much fun finishing them all. The pages are thick so one side doesn't show through the other. I wish it was spiral bound though.
on February 16, 2011
This is the fourth doodle book I have given for a birthday gift. My daughter, age 10, had given one to her little friends because she brought it to school and all were interested in where she got it. I add some inexpensive tools, pens, etc. and it's a great gift. My daughter prefers something easier to sketch w/so last time I got pencils and charcoal type pencils and erasers. Crayons wouldn't work well.
on January 10, 2011
I bought this book for my great neices ages 7,8 & 9. They loved them! I would recommend this book to any young person who likes to draw and be creative.
on January 3, 2015
Just what she needed. I have a 9 year old niece, who stays with her uncle and his kids after school, everyday. She was getting bored and started drawing and doodling, except she was running out of paper and ideas.

This was perfect. She loves it and all of her artwork is located in one place and gives her ideas for days when she has blank paper to spare.

I even collaborated with her on a few of them. Yes there are extremely fun and addicting. Good with crayons, colored pencils, and markers. Good thick pages.
on June 3, 2013
My daughter loves to draw. I was searching for drawing books when I came across these doodle books. I bought her a few different titles for christmas along with a new set of gel pens. She has spent many hours drawing and doodling in these books. I like how these books give a child a start to a picture and then allows a childs imagination to finish it. I did take the books I purchased to an office supply store and had them spiral bound. That made it much easier for my daughter to lay the pages flat to draw.
on November 26, 2015
These books are anazing! I bought one for my 4 year old grand daughter and she loved it. They are given a partial picture and asked to complete the rest of it. For instance: Where are the fairies hiding?...Imagine a mermaids treasure.These were so much fun that I must admit that I often took another sheet of paper and did my own picture as she did hers. Then we shared our ideas with each other. Great for developing creativity and language skills. I plan on saving her completed books so she can see how creative she was when she is much older. This is so much better than coloring books! As a teacher I give these books an A+
on December 28, 2015
Really creative! My six year old loves it and honestly I think she's on the lower end of the,age for appreciating this book. It would be great for anyone in grade school or middle school. I myself could even enjoy this and I'm an adult. Fun & creative!
on November 25, 2015
9 year old daughter loves it, uses it about once a week has had it since August and it's now the end of November. She still gets excited when she pulls it out (usually at church on Sundays). My boys love the Boys Doodle book too!