Bones 10 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Titan on the Tracks Brennan and Booth investigate the site of a train wreck.
2. Mother and Child in the Bay Booth and Brennan examine the remains of a woman and fetus.
3. The Boy in the Shroud The remains of a teenage runaway are discovered and his parents think he was murdered by his "wrong side of the tracks" girlfriend.
4. The Blonde in the Game When Booth and Brennan unearth the remains of a young girl, they discover she might be the victim of a serial killer on death row.
5. The Truth in the Lye When a partially dissolved body is found at a construction site, Brennan discovers the deceased had multiple identities.
6. The Girl in Suite 2103 The death of a young woman in a Miami hotel leads Brennan and Booth into a confrontation with the U.S. State Department.
7. The Girl with the Curl Brennan and Booth investigate the death of Brianna Swanson, a young beauty queen whose decomposed remains are discovered at a Washington, DC water filtration plant.
8. The Woman in the Sand When the unearthed remains of Mason Roberts, a federal prosecutor who disappeared five years earlier, are discovered in the desert outside Las Vegas, Brennan and Booth suspect his death may be tied to the mob.
9. Aliens in a Spaceship The bodies of twin teenage boys kidnapped five years earlier are discovered in Pennsylvania.
10. The Headless Witch in the Woods When the headless body of a young man, along with a video camera full of documentary footage, is discovered in the DC-area woods, Brennan and Booth are called in to determine identify the year-old remains and determine if a murder was committed.
11. Judas on a Pole When a man’s body is found gutted, burned and hung up like a scarecrow on the roof of the Federal Building, Booth and Brennan are called in to identify the charred remains and determine who was behind the murder.
12. The Man in the Cell Brennan and Booth are called to the scene of a deadly fire at a D.C. prison to investigate what they believe is the death of Brennan's incarcerated adversary, serial killer Howard Epps, whose body was found burned beyond recognition.
13. The Girl in the Gator After Booth maliciously shoots a clown ornament on an ice cream truck, his gun is taken away and he's forced to meet with an FBI psychiatrist to prove he's mentally stable in order to get his gun back.
14. The Man in the Mansion Brennan, Booth and the Jeffersonian team are called in by the Bancroft family, major donors to the Jeffersonian, to investigate the death of Terence Bancroft, who was found dead at home, bound to his desk chair and maliciously stabbed.
15. Bodies in the Book Brennan prepares to hit the publicity circuit to promote her novel. However, when she and Booth investigate a murder in the marina, they notice striking similarities between the case and one of the fictional murders in Brennan's book.
16. The Boneless Bride in the River Interrupting Brennan’s romantic vacation with Sully on his boat in the marina, Booth drags her to a crime scene on the river where the shell of a woman’s body is found minus all of her bones.
17. The Priest in the Churchyard A water main bursts in the middle of the night at the historic St. Agatha's church cemetery, leaving the cemetery grounds littered with coffins and their once-peaceful inhabitants, and Brennan is called in to identify and help re-inter the remains.
18. The Killer in the Concrete A partial skeleton is found encased in cement, and Brennan, Booth and the Jeffersonian team are called in to investigate.
19. Spaceman in a Crater Brennan and Booth rush to investigate a scene where a dead man has been found in a crater.
20. The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House Brennan and Bones are called by Homeland Security to investigate the scene at an old stone house where some glowing bones have been found.
21. Stargazer in a Puddle The decomposed skeleton of what appears to be a young girl is found in a grocery cart in the D.C. area.
|Genres||Drama, Romance, Mystery, Comedy|
|Starring||Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz|
|Supporting actors||Michaela Conlin, Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor, T.J. Thyne, A.J. Buckley, Brian Hallisay, Hillary Tuck, Dan Martin, Larry Bates, Anna Zielinski, Howard Lockie, Lucas Dudley, Elizabeth Bond, Brooke Josephson, Stephen Full, Wilkie Ferguson, Ricky Pak, Michael Palma|
|Producers||Christopher Ambrose, Steve Beers, Elizabeth Benjamin, Josh Berman, Jan DeWitt, Hart Hanson, David Jeffery, Barry Josephson, Stephen Nathan, Kathy Reichs, Janet Tamaro, Tony Wharmby, Scott Williams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
A very enjoyable series, witty with some very interesting sub plots and story twists. A good follow up to season 1. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Ann-Marie Inglis
I have watched Bones from the very first episode and will continue to watch not only my DVD's but every rerun every time!!! I just LOVE this show!!!Published 1 month ago by marsha dubs
Yet another stunning set in the series, cleaver and well written it deserves more than 5 starsPublished 1 month ago by paul