Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on April 24, 2013
See my review of Season 1, titled "Chicago politics ..." All the characters from the first season are back, as well as some interesting new additions. The law office politics intensifies. Some story lines that previously seemed to be separate turn out to be interconnected. Some epic double-crosses and backstabbings take place. If you've seen Season 1 and liked it, you'll like this. Don't try to watch this one without watching Season 1 first, though, or you won't have a clue as to why various people are doing what they're doing to each other.
on July 18, 2015
Just started watching S02 and it's every bit as awesome as Season 1. These are wonderful characters, skillfully portrayed by some consummate actors and actresses. Who knew I would grow to dislike Will, any more than how Kalinda is rockin' my socks off? Want a great TV show that will reward your time with intelligent dialog and nuanced interplay? The Good Wife is a great TV series, and I can't wait to see more of it. Regular old TV was NEVER like this. No commercials to interrupt the storyline flow, and watch what you want and come back anytime to where you left off. Amazon Prime is one of the best things I ever bought.
on February 9, 2016
I love this show, and Season 2 is picking up momentum. The characters are wonderful, and the acting superb. It's really great to watch a show
in full instead of having to wait in between show times. One really get's to see the character development this way, so I'm loving it and can't wait for the ensuing Seasons.

I chose only four stars because five stars is reserved for Breaking Bad.
on June 16, 2015
Excellent cast takes a so-so story and makes it worth watching. I love these characters, the constantly shifting loyalties, the cynical game changing relationships, Much like the Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy story lines we have mostly likeable people doing really bad things, twisting and turning stories within stories, none of them can be trusted and yet who wouldn't want to go out and have a beer with them?

And then the opposition attorneys, the frenemies who make our guys look like the good guys................this is a spectacular lampoon of the legal system, entertaining and well worth watching.
on March 15, 2016
Originally marked this series as a 'not interested'. Eventually, I decided to give it a try. Glad I did! I enjoy the individual problems that are featured in each episode' a new case or sub-plot that becomes the focus of the good wife's attention. The difficulties that exist between the main characters is handled intelligently and lightly enough to allow them to be carried over from episode to episode.
on April 22, 2016
Very interesting series, started from the beginning because I had not seen it till recently on TV. I'm enjoying so much; I find myself binge watching because it holds my attention. I'm continuing with the rest of the series until catch up with present. I recommend this program highly. The series is not for kids, it's a later in the evening program on TV, so it does have some adult overtone throughout the series.
on March 15, 2016
I had seen this advertised over and over on tv and always said, wow, that looks good. But never watched. Now, all I can say is, what I thought was going to be about wife cheating, etc. emotional and lifetime storyish, turned out to have the greatest court battles (better than Perry Mason), the best characters and a little politics thrown in. Fabulous!
VINE VOICEon December 22, 2015
I'm hooked on this show! There's a great cast, amazing story lines, that thread through the seasons, as a continuing story, and also have a single story for each show. It's the what will happen next, in the continued story, that's making me want to watch show after show. The stories, just for the single shows, are what keeps it even more interesting. With lots of seasons, I'm set for some time.
on January 31, 2016
Great acting, outstanding production. Starting to show some signs of hurried work in terms of the weekly plot narratives, but still engrossing. My good wife is wanting to watch it for a second time - it's dense enough to give you new things to see on a second viewing, and still entertaining. For me, the second time through is a bit wearing on the whole Will / Alicia sexual tension angle, but I may be the only one.
on March 6, 2016
I haven't really been able to follow serial television shows due to multiple scheduling issues since L&OCI. I have found renewed interest in the genre with streaming video and am glad to have tried this show. There is always something interesting happening and I find myself watching "just one more" episode every time I get to watch.