Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 21, 2009
It really, really hurts me to only be able to give this album a 1 star rating. Unfortunately, I simply had no other choice. I understand musicians changing over time. It's the nature of any artist and especially the industry/business. I really liked what Mojo did with Southern Born Killers, but the Great Revival is in a completely seperate field (in my opinion). Even SBK was probably my least favorite album, but it was still catchy and had a few good tracks that I enjoyed. Being from Atlanta, Stuck Mojo was and always has been a town favorite. Now a days, I don't even know what to say. This album was simply horrific. I cannot and will not recommend it to any Stuck Mojo fan. It may be good for pop radio and/or some country stations, but this simply is the worst Stuck Mojo album ever released and by a very large margin. I love Rich Ward and feel he's one of the most talented, yet underrated musicians in the industry. But Rich, if you wanted to release an album like The Great Revival, why the hell didn't you do it under The Duke name, not Stuck Mojo? The legacy has really been put in jeopardy. Also, Lord Nelson does not and will never compare to Bonz. Just my piece, I wish it was a better review, and hopefully one day down the road they'll put out an album I can rate a 5 star. I long for that day!
on January 15, 2009
What happened! I love this band. I expected something a little different but this is bad. Rich Ward must have started to listen to britney spears or something. Its bad pop music, I mean really bad. Its so mellow and it just rambles on and on. Disappointment just doesn't explain it, I was so excited to hear this album, my mistake. This is why they invented beer.
on January 13, 2009
This is Rich Ward with an identity crisis. To say this is bad is an understatement. Sounds rushed and the new rapper "Lord Nelson" doesn't cut it. Like on stage, He plods through every track slow and cumbersome. When Rich's "melodys" kick in it sounds like he copied them from a demo or something? again the whole thing sounds rushed and uninspired.

There was once a time when you bought a Mojo record you knew that it would be pretty darn heavy and driving.. Now what you get is a mix tape of The Duke, Mojo and an assortment of female guest vocals...

I understand why Rich is still keeping the name out there because of financial reasons but he's destroying the legacy of the once mighty Mojo...
on May 30, 2012
This CD blows...according to Stuck Mojo standards. If it wasn't a Stuck Mojo CD would it be an "ok" listen...yes, yes it would. This is more of a Rich Ward B-sides track CD then it is a true Stuck Mojo CD. It has no Bonz....it has no "punch you in the face" vocal/guitar chords...it is just a CD, nothing more, nothing less. It's an ok listen, but nothing worth telling anybody about. Having been a Mojo fan since the early days, this is a very bad approach to revive the "Mojo" name indeed.
on March 23, 2010
So bad that as a listener I don't know if the correct emotion to feel is pure laughter from how funny it is or cry as to how shameful it is. With "My Kung Fu Is Good" and "Southern Born Killers" I didn't think Rich Ward could do any worse... but he's outdone himself again. These albums and songs are so uninspired, so corny and so full of "geyiddity"... it's unbelievable Ward has the audacity to put it under the 'Stuck Mojo' name. Their work from the mid 90s-2000 were unique, crushing, innovative, ballsy records with attitude and ferocity. It's sad as Stuck Mojo was for a long-time one of, if not my favorite band. Don't buy the new Fozzy either that's almost as bad as this!
on March 16, 2009
Let me say that I like the disc but I like Rich Ward AND I like Stuck Mojo. The album comes across as a bit of the solo Rich and the Stuck Mojo Rich. Solo Rich is (Friends, the Flood, County Road, and Superstar Pt 1.) the rest is Stuck Mojo. It's almost like Rich needed the money so he put the Stuck Mojo name on one of his uncompleted projects. Not a total bad thing but you get a different mix than on what you'd find on a classic SM album.

Lastly, I like the new guy; I like his voice. He has a very southern flow - laid back.
on July 3, 2009
Whoa!.... What happened to Stuck Mojo? I am a huge fan since the Snappin' necks days but this is bad. Have these guys gotten religious or something? Don't waste your money on this one...
on January 13, 2009
There is only a few heavy songs on this album. The other songs are a mixed bag of country and pop. There last album was much better. What the Hell happened !!
on October 24, 2014
Stuck Mojo rocks!
on January 17, 2009
As soon as I heard this disc I knew it was going to be divisive. There were gonna be people that totally hated it, and people that loved it. I don't think this is SM's very best work, but it's definitely not the coaster that many are making it out to be. You have to give the guys props for taking some big risks - and for having the balls to do it - and if you don't dig a track or two, because they stretched as artists in a way you didn't care for, you have to let them slide on that indulgence based on their total body of work. They still know how to throw down with the best of them, and the heavier material is as good as anything SM has done. I'm not huge on Country Road, but then I never liked the original song anyway. This album is completely worth buying, and you can always skip a couple tracks if there's something you don't dig, right? This is cool stuff, buy it.