Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

60%
40%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 2, 2012
This is a continuation of the story told in "The Empty Pot". The story of "The Greatest Power" unfolds in a similar fashion. I like "The Empty Pot" more (I gave it 5 stars), but "The Greatest Power" is not bad. Both books have lovely illustrations. My family and I have read several of Demi's books and recommend them.
on May 4, 2005
This book is my first exposure to Demi, now I am hooked and will read all her books to my children who are quite young now but the message and illustrations will last for ages, from preschool to adult. Adults as well will delight in the gorgeous illustrations and deep spiritual message found in the text. A children's book of superb quality with a multicultural, philosophical and spiritual perspective.
on August 8, 2012
This is a nice story. I don't recommend it to read to a group of lower elementary students - they can't sit long enough for it. I tried it once and they got fidgety. But the story is wonderful and it sends a great message!!
on November 21, 2012
This book will make children really think about what is really important in this new world dominated by great technology.
on February 7, 2013
Such a powerful tale, that can help teach many life lessons as well as spiritual lessons. Depicts a wise young leader, and a thoughtful, confident, patient girl who sets herself apart without even 'trying' to -- TRUE beauty...

Side note: i have sons, and although the characters in Demi's books (that i've read) tend to be female, I don't mind. I like reading these to my sons so they know women to be capable and intelligent! I was worried for a moment at the end that it might take a turn to "they fell in love...." but Demi came through once again with a tale spun to perfection.

For ages 5/6+ -- it's rather long.