5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Sharma Does it Again, November 3, 2012
I've long been a fan of Robin Sharma's work, including some great YouTube videos. This book is no exception. With 100 little stories, Robin shows us all in simple yet profound ways how to be a happier and more successful person. There's no fluff, no B.S. - just wonderful stories that make us stop, think, and perhaps even change how we look at life and how we DO life. One of my favorite stories is called Be a Beautiful Thinker. In it, Robin talks about committing to making each thought a thing of beauty - devoting yourself to coming up with ideas that are masterpieces. I think about this all the time - and it helps keep me out of negative thinking as well as prompting me to expect extraordinary wonder to come out of those beautiful thoughts.

I have a morning ritual that includes a cup of my favorite New Mexico Pinon coffee and one of Robin's stories. Now *that's* a wonderful way to start each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book - highly recommended!, October 14, 2013
I have read a lot of self-help books, everything that Anthony Robbins, Zig Zigler, Jim Rhon... just about everything I could get my hands on. I found Robin's book to contain a tremendous amount of wisdom and fantastic advice, in easy to digest small chunks that were simple to understand and powerful if applied with vigor. I like this book so much I downloaded it to my Kindle as well and gave it to my wife who rarely reads this sort of book - is now a big Robin Sharma fan. If you're looking for a book to give you some very good advice and guidance on how to live a more happy, balanced and joyful life - I strongly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't miss his any book.. too good, June 14, 2013
Can't miss any of his book..
Robin is at his best in his this book.. but still 'The Leader Who Had No Title' is my most favorite..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and practical advice, March 14, 2013
I will definitely be purchasing Robin Sharma's books. His advice is practical and dead on. Easy reading. He gives advice that we all should hear. I have recommended this book to my friends. They also raved about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Life changer, February 18, 2013
This review is from: The Greatness Guide, Book 2: 101 Lessons for Success and Happiness (Paperback)
A great addition to The Greatness Guide (see my review on that). This is a life / career changer for sure. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, January 10, 2013
Just like the first book, GG2, is filled with great life lesson stories. Great short read to start your day.

5.0 out of 5 stars .Great Book..I!!!!, March 4, 2012
I love all of Robin Sharma's books....there a good guidings and easy to understand. The Greatness Guide book 2 is simple ..just read one chapter a day......will keep the doctor away!!!!!...

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, January 20, 2012
Great book by a great author. His stories are easy to read and always inspirational. Applying his lessons does produce exceptional results. Definitely worth reading this and all of his work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 11, 2014
Amazon Customer (MCDONOUGH, GA, US) - See all my reviews
Great inspiration from a clear prospective

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, August 22, 2013
Sharma's books always motivate me and make me work harder and smarter. He challenges us to be the best. Why wouldn't we all want that?

The Greatness Guide, Book 2: 101 Lessons for Success and Happiness
The Greatness Guide, Book 2: 101 Lessons for Success and Happiness by Robin Sharma (Paperback - January 13, 2009)
Used & New from: $13.62