The Walking Dead 5 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. 30 Days Without An Accident Rick and the group are as close to an ideal life as possible at the prison. Will they be able to hold on to humanity in the face of a new evil?
2. Infected As the group faces a brand new enemy, Rick and the others must fight to protect the livelihood they worked so hard to create at the prison.
3. Isolation As one group leaves the prison in search for supplies at a local college, those who stay must deal with recent losses while preserving what remains.
4. Indifference While on a supplies mission to a local college, members of the group run into multiple hurdles. Things at the prison are getting worse.
5. Internment Multiple enemies put pressure on Rick and the group. Could this finally be the breaking point for the survivors and the prison?
6. Live Bait A familiar face returns as each member of the group struggles to find his or her humanity in a world of constant threats.
7. Dead Weight A new and scary chapter is unfolding at a camp outside the prison. Will peace be attainable with the addition of new members?
8. Too Far Gone Just when everything started to calm down at the prison, Rick and his group now face imminent danger and destruction. This time, they might not win.
9. After As Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.
10. Inmates The group encounters many obstacles in their quest to find stability and safety, but sometimes all they have to guide them is hope.
11. Claimed Just when Rick thinks he's going to be able to relax, he's faced with multiple immediate threats. Other members of the group deal with their past.
12. Still Faced with the day-to-day survival of life outside shelter, a simple request by someone in the group leads to a bizarre but enlightening mission.
13. Alone As one group finds what may be an ideal shelter, another group comes to realize that the best protection comes from those around them.
14. The Grove After finding an idyllic place to establish a new shelter, the group starts to question whether it is possible to go back to the way things were.
15. Us However brutal some survivors believe they must be to stay alive, we get to see that faith can sometimes be the strongest survival tool.
16. A As multiple paths collide, Rick comes face to face with sheer brutality. Will he and the group have what it takes to survive?
A Look at Season 4 The cast and crew of The Walking Dead share their insights about Season 4.
Cast on the Set of Season 4 Andrew Lincoln and the cast of The Walking Dead welcome you to the set of Season 4.
Season 4 Returns The cast and crew of The Walking Dead share what's ahead in the second half of Season 4.
Robert Kirkman on the Set of Season 4 Creator of The Walking Dead comics Robert Kirkman takes you on a tour of the Season 4 set.
Season 4 Zombie School Executive Producer Greg Nicotero gives you a look inside Zombie School, where extras learn how to become undead.
In Production, Gearing up for Season 4 The Executive Producers of The Walking Dead describe how they selected the director of the 4th Season Premiere - Greg Nicotero.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Horror|
|Director||Michael E. Satrazemis|
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus|
|Supporting actors||Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Chandler Riggs, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Emily Kinney, Chad L. Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green, Lawrence Gilliard Jr., Brighton Sharbino, Kyla Kenedy|
|Producers||David Alpert, Nichole Beattie, Jolly Dale, Paul Gadd, Scott M. Gimple, Curtis Gwinn, Seth Hoffman, Gale Anne Hurd, Denise M. Huth, Angela Kang, Robert Kirkman, Tom Luse, Matthew Negrete, Greg Nicotero, Channing Powell, Kenneth Requa, Caleb Womble|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|