The Guardian and Observer Kindle editions contain:
* Full UK and international news sections, plus sport, business and comment
* All regular print supplements; G2 features Monday to Friday, Film and music on Friday, Media on Monday
* On Saturday, the Guardian Weekend magazine and our literary review
* On Sunday: the Observer's regular sections: the Observer Magazine, New Review and, when relevant, Observer Food Monthly
* Columns from Charlie Brooker, Polly Toynbee, Simon Hoggart, Ben Goldacre, Marina Hyde, Andrew Rawnsley, David Mitchell and many more
Delivered by 6am London time
The Guardian (founded 1821) and the Observer (1780) are owned by the Scott Trust, which guarantees their editorial independence. The Guardian is published daily from Monday to Saturday, and the Observer weekly on Sundays. The editions are delivered by 6am London time and contain articles and photographs from the print editions, but without some tables, puzzles or listings.
Kindle Newspapers are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected.This newspaper does not necessarily reflect the full print content of the publication.