5.0 out of 5 stars Felicia Day... What else can I say?
The third season of The Guild was as good or better than the prior two seasons. For those of us who enjoy watching it on our TVs, this is the perfect way to get it, though I have to admit, I did watch it online this season, I just couldn't wait to see it.

Published on January 7, 2010 by Marvin A. Conn

2.0 out of 5 stars Glitches Galore.
Published on May 14, 2010 by Stacy Rosenburg

5.0 out of 5 stars Felicia Day... What else can I say?, January 7, 2010
Marvin A. Conn (Orange Park, FLorida USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)

I think that buying the DVD is a great way to show support for Felicia and all of her cast mates. Plus I like the idea of supporting something that hasn't sold out to the commercial industrial complex... oh, wait... didn't she make a video about that?

Anyway, Felicia is awesome and I just love her work, please make more!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Guild getting better every season........., January 1, 2010
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
Season Three of The Guild was so great. Wil Wheaton was a Great addition to the cast this season. Zaboo's psycho girlfriend Riley (or as Codex would refer to her "The Stupid Tall Hot Girl") is worth the purchase alone. You don't have to be a gamer to enjoy The Guild, though it doesn't hurt. Even if you're a little bit of a nerd you'll love this dvd. And let's face it, we all have a little nerd in us. Buy it, buy it now I say!!!!

This product reviewed by a nerd supreme.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE GUILD!!, January 10, 2010
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
This season was even more complex and entertaining than the prior two! With the additional of Will Wheaton and the Axis of Anarchy we suspensfully waited for the next episode each week and Felicia did not let her fans down, she did a great job with this one. Buy this series, it's a great way to support the little guy and to show appreciation for Felicia and the entire cast and crew of the guild.

2.0 out of 5 stars Glitches Galore., May 14, 2010
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
Let me begin by saying I love The Guild. I watch it online when new episodes come out, and was first inline to get the dvd (or at least I like to think). I was distressed to find when I got the DVD that the audio was fine for the first half of the season, then inexplicably became unsynced. I tried it on several different dvd players and it happened on all of them. Was like watching one of those badly dubbed Godzilla movies. I asked for a replacement and the same issue occured with an added bonus!: A very nasty glitch that prevented me from continuting on with the season. No visible scratches or blemishes adorned the disk, so I assume it was in the burning of the disk itsself. Amazon refused to send me a third. I'm not sure of the quality of the dvd itsself. I had no troubles with seasons 1 or 2, but I've had more troubles with 3 then I've ever had with a dvd. I hope to see many more episodes of The Guild in the future, but I am dismayed with the state of this release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, February 15, 2010
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
Probably the best web show out there. Great bonus content on the DVDs. Buy it man!

5.0 out of 5 stars Drizzle on some Wesley and top off with some Angry Black Man and you've got a recipe for (continued) success!, February 23, 2010
Anna Velks (Orlando, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
I make sure to always, always purchase these DVDs. I also try to drop a couple bucks over at iTunes in addition to downloading the HD vids on Xbox Live and voting for The Guild in The Streamys.

And I'm a normal person! Swear!

There's maybe three comedy shows on actual television that are worth their salt at any given time, most of them created by or inspired by a Ricky Gervais production. If I have to drop 15 bucks a year to keep The Office on the air, I'd do it. So I don't see any reason why I shouldn't do it for The Guild.

Every season always turns out to be a thoroughly enjoyable hour-plus of television, in stand-alone episodic format. And with all the extra features, commentary, etc, it's a solid buy with plenty of rewatchability (because yes, that's a word now).

Can't wait for season 4. Who knew Codex was such a big slut?!

:D

3.0 out of 5 stars Transfer to DVD messed up audio..., April 25, 2010
LoneWolf (Schaumburg, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
I love The GUILD. It's a fantastic web series. However, the DVD transfer definitely messed up the audio. At the start of each episode you can barely hear the audio for at least 3-5 seconds then it normalizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Felicia Day, will you marry me?, September 5, 2010
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
The writing, production values, and performances are all top notch. On the surface this DVD appears to have a narrow audience of online gamers. But, I feel the vulnerability of the the Codex character allows people like me who haven't played MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) games to access this world and enjoy the show. Even though you can see these episodes on XBOX LIVE and online for free, I buy these on DVD to reward all the hard work that goes into this production.

Kudos

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad to find this enshrined on DVD, June 29, 2010
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
If you enjoy the wit and drollery of BTVS and the Lovely Slayerettes, you'll really enjoy this series from Felicia Day. She writes, She Acts, She SCORES! Its a charmingly funny look at the world of online gamers and their world of winsome wackyness.

I'm delighted to see such a delicate wit... Felicia Day I'd like to see more of your writing and wish that some of this would make it to Prime Time TV.

Love her and I love the tone of this work!

Pat

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Sure to See All of this One!, May 26, 2010
This review is from: The Guild: Season 3 (DVD)
For anyone who hasn't seen this, unless your really sencitive about uncensored language... Get This! Amazingly funny, well, acted proof that if you care about what you create you don't need a big budget! If you like comedy, Joss Weadon style TV, & caring about characters Seasons 1, 2, & 3 of this & Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog are absolutle must own.... This maybe geared toward gamers but you don't NEED to be one to enjoy it.

The Guild: Season 3
The Guild: Season 3 by Sean Becker (DVD - 2010)
$14.95