Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on May 17, 2012
I was a girl gamer for years and not many of us where I live. I still love it and actually write for gaming sites now! I would the same lectures about cons being "freakshows' or "Satans gatherings"....when most congoers are pretty timid. I laughed so hard- and to learn more about Tink was cool. Clara and Zaboo were too funny. I hope they have a 6th season.
on May 17, 2012
I am in love with this episode and after years of going to conventions, just laughing so hard.Clara was really super funny in this and Zaboo rocked the house with his 2 new friends. I went to Dragoncon and the stars were just like this- NORMAL!
on February 15, 2012
While season five wasn't bad, it wasn't on par with previous seasons. The actors seem hyper kinetic in getting out the next gag. Their lines are sometimes forced and a lot of chemistry between the characters has been lost.

One memorable moment is the balloon scene. Clara was stalwart in her composure as the ship went down.

If you are a guild fanatic and I am one you will need to purchase the DVD. Just dial back you credulity and realize that all shows eventually get stale and worn. This crew is just more lovable on the down turn.
on April 19, 2012
Thanks for another great season! The MegaGame-O-RamaCon seemed very authentic with a dandy selection of guest stars showing up. Nice to see more of Tink's background. And, thanks to Clara, I am now a Steampunker!
on February 2, 2012
I don't normally do reviews on Amazon, but I feel like I have to at least be honest with this item. I love The Guild. It's one of my favorite web shows, and it's something I could watch over and over again without getting tired of it. That being said, this is easily the weakest "season" of the series so far.

It may be because they aren't playing "The Game," or it may just be a little too far out in left field for me, but I didn't find myself enjoying this season as much. Don't get me wrong, it has its moments. But there were times when jokes seemed a little too cliche, or there were cameos of people who I had no idea who they were...yet they were treated like people who I should immediately recognize.

I would recommend that people watch this one online first before buying it. It's not a waste of money or anything, but you may want to try to get it at a discounted price, if possible. Or buy it anyway to support the show.
on February 11, 2014
What more need I say? Felicia Day is adorable, funny, quirky, her antics are highly entertaining and she is backed by a wonderful cast of actors and actresses who turn gaming clichés into a brilliant webseries.
on July 5, 2013
This season came in with other DVDs to create a holiday romp. It arrived quickly, considering it was ordered during the seasonal slow down by UPS/FEDEX, so glad to see it when I did. The DVD box and the disc were in great condition and the price was too good to pass up.
on July 4, 2012
Need I say more. She is the Queen of all things geek. I have so much love for her. She turned a small web series into something huge. If you play video games or just like geeky shows this is a must for you.
on January 27, 2012
- For people abroad :

First of all, it works in France with my zoned DVD player. :D

I ordered it on January 15, it was planned to arrive on Feb 23. I thought it was Jan 23... >_<
But eventually I received it on Jan 27, which is great. (But DHL-global tracking sucks, according to it the package is still in Illinois).

- For all :
I like this series very much. I watched previous seasons online, and wanted to see the new season before it becomes online.
The quality of the video is very good !!!

720x480@60fps (real, doesn't look like ugly upscaling, no noise even in dark environment)
English soundtrack AC3 stereo 48kHz 224kbps
English subtitles.

The script is even included in the DVD, as a PDF file.

I like Felicia Day very much, as an actor but also as the creator of this show.

I recommend buying it, at least to support the making of this show.
on April 11, 2012
Having now bought this DVD twice, I'd just like to let people know that this release (March 2012) and the previous release (December 2011) are the same DVD. The artwork looks slightly different, but the content of the disc is the same.

The Guild season 5 may not be suited to everyone's tastes, but I thought it was phenomenal. I bought it twice, for crying out loud. I consider the second purchase an endorsement for season six. The Guild has been great and different in each season. I hope it continues for a long time to come.