Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 25, 2013
This is a great set. It has 3 michael myers films on it. The movies are on a single disc, the transfers on all 3 are nice and watchable. The audio on the movies is dolby 2.0 only, but the sound is very clear. I got this set because it was cheaper than buying the movies individually. There is no extras or anything, not even subtitles. If all one wants to do is watch the movies, I would recommend this set because of the value of getting 3 movies for a good price.
on October 12, 2013
When I put the DVD in my DVD player, the menu screen only shows H20 and Resurrection. How do you get to The Curse of Michael Meyers??

Otherwise, I love these movies!
on November 11, 2013
I wanted a fast way to recapture the Halloween experience. These movies are great. The audio & video are excellent. Of course, you don't get all the Halloween movies in this pack. I'll get the rest eventually.
on July 16, 2013
I enjoyed this collection, but it could use some special features. My big complaint is that nobody ever includes Halloween 2 in these things. The movies are Halloween and that always = awesome in my book but I found it incomplete.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2013
You can't go wrong buying something that John Carpenter had a hand in espically the first when he had the idea and the know how and turned it into a classic and fierce series of Halloween flicks. Plus, the disks were in great shape (as advertised) and play through everything. Also, the package came early and the disk case is in good shape. Thank you
on July 2, 2015
i am trying to collect all the halloween movies on dvd and this is best and cheapest way to get them by getting the packs of the halloween series so you can get them quicker and it saves space on the dvd shelf
on April 19, 2012
Echo Bridge has once again provided us with a budget movie pack and this time it contains some of the worst Halloween sequels ever made. Halloween 6 is easily the best in this collection, with a high body count and some good gore-NOTE: Halloween 6 suffers from the same audio problems that plagued both the Hellraiser and other disc sets. I have no idea how Echo bridge manages to do this to at least one title on EVERY set they release. So be forewarned that ALL of the SFX and music tracks have a weird sort of echo on them throughout the whole picture (and if your looking for the "producer's cut" with the additional footage-it's not here).

H20 and Resurrection look and sound good enough for what they are. H20 has the distinction of bringing back Jamie Lee Curtis, but it feels more like a Scream movie than a Halloween sequel. Halloween Resurrection on the other hand may be as bad (if not worse) than the Rob Zombie crapfests that followed. Busta Ryhmes is easily the most obnoxious character that ever graced the screen in a Halloween vehicle, and seems incapable of delivering his dialogue through most of the picture.

All in all, this is a pretty sorry excuse of a collection, since the best of the batch has audio issues and the other movies are basically dollar bin dribble. If you must own these movies, I'd recommend tracking down the original Halloween Triple Pack that came out in 2009 which has all the films in pristine quality. Still I can't complain too much about this set - I only spent 5 bucks on it.
on February 9, 2015
I liked the movie and it came in pretty quickly. I like horror films but i try not to get to carried away with them. Especially at night before i go to sleep and that is when i usually watch t.v. but im a fan of the Halloween films.
on December 4, 2012
I have always been a fan of the Halloween movies.I got this because my movies were on VHS and I thought it was a great deal to get them on DVD.It is great and the movies are great!Very scary!These 3 are actually the scariest if you ask me..
on November 25, 2013
To tell you the truth, I only liked Halloween Resurrection. Why? Well, it has the late great Donald Pleasance(RIP),
who was also in Halloween 1,2 4, and 5. This film reveals Michael Myers secrets, why he kills, and who is controlling
him. The other 2 Halloween film are alright, nothing to write home about.