Establish processes that ensure the success of your project managers - and increase the profitability of your products and services
With The Handbook of Program Management, you'll obtain the skills to incorporate new technology and people into your processes while delivering improved products and services that continually outpace your competition. In light of the Project Management Institute's new certification program for program managers, (PgMPSM) it's crucial that you have the understanding and processes necessary to deliver projects on schedule, within target costs, and that meet customer expectations.
Program and project management authority Dr. James Brown helps you create the necessary culture that will ensure the success of your project managers and teams by providing the “must have” insights you would only get from a trusted mentor, including:
- The price of delayed decision-making
- How calculated failure can drive organizational change
- Why your best people often make the biggest mistakes
- What the customer really needs to know (and not know)
- The essence of successful execution