Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 1, 2012
This book has everything you could ever want in a handcrafted wedding book. It is a must-have for anyone planning a wedding or a themed party. It is full of creative ideas with lots of pictures to inspire. It begins with your engagement and selecting a theme then continues to incorporate clever detailed tips to include in your wedding day. Even if you dreamed about your ideal wedding, this book will guide you through the process and assist you in adding that personal touch you never thought to include. I like how the author reflects on the importance of a couple and includes guidelines for men and women. I am extremely happy with my purchase.
on June 11, 2013
I've always considered myself a crafty person, so when I got engaged I figured this would be easy. What I didn't realize was that there is much more to weddings than just decorating. When I got to the invitations I had no idea what they should say. My fiance is WAY more traditional than I am, so we were butting heads every step of the way. With this book we were given options of wording, what you "traditionally" would write and how this has changed with families being divorced, non-existant or not your favorite people. Thank you!
on December 31, 2014
I just adore this book. The photographs are stunning and everything is just so thoughtfully assembled that it is hard to put down. Having your own two hands in as many aspects of your wedding as possible is so rewarding and this book provides loads of inspirational ideas. There is a little something for everything. Emma gives you ideas on accessories, tablescapes, jewelry for your bridal party, overall themes for your wedding, and much more. Emma is a very talented woman and you will not be disappointed with this book. Love it!
on December 2, 2012
There are many wedding planning books available today but none with the personal touch offered by "The Handcrafted Wedding" By Emma Arendoski.

The book covers not only unique wedding decoration ideas, but so many other important details related to the wedding planning experience. Reading through the unique and creative ideas feels like reading a letter of advice from a dear friend. You'll find yourself inspired to personalize your wedding and make it a fun unique experience for everyone!

This book has the perfect balance of witty text and beautiful photos of ideas and DIY projects. I bought a copy for myself and my co-workers daughter. There's something in this book for everyone!
on November 6, 2013
This book is truly an inspiration!!! Emma has included so many ideas on how to make your wedding day personal, original and hand crafted. I read this book cover to cover and used it as inspiration for so many of the wonderful things we did on our wedding day. We were even featured on her blog recently! [...]

Thank you, Emma for being such a wonderful inspiration to brides everywhere!
on October 12, 2014
This book isn't exactly what I expected. When it said it had 340 handmade ways to make your wedding unique, I thought it was going to include 340 DIY instructions on things to make your wedding unique! It gives you ideas of themes, invitations, decorations, etc. but it doesn't really tell you how to go about making these things. For example, it will give you the idea that a birdcage veil is great for vintage style weddings but it doesn't tell you how to make your own handmade birdcage veil. Other DIY bride books include instructions on how to make the items they give you ideas for. This book just kinda gives you the ideas but not the instructions. Needless to say I was disappointed that it didn't include more instructions on how to make the stuff. If I thought it was worth the trouble of returning, I would. It does have some great IDEAS, I'll just have to google how to make them tangible and not just an idea.
on June 11, 2013
I'm a fan of Emmaline Bride, so when I found out there was a book I knew I had to buy a copy. I'm so glad I did! This book has planning tips (that are actually practical), handmade ideas, and lots of inspiration. The photos are gorg, too. I'm buying this book as a gift for my engaged friends, too!
on September 26, 2014
I purchased this book along side Emma's newest book " The Inspired Wedding". This book " The Handcrafted Wedding" has a lot more DIY (do it your self details). If you're looking to create unique elements, than this book is for you! The photos and descriptions helped me plan my wedding thus far...There's a lot more here that will help you grasp the concept of details in planning your own wedding. For less than $40.00 I've gotten both books to help plan my wedding. Here's to a wedding that beats's all the others...
on May 8, 2013
This book is great for the DIY Bride. It has beautiful pictures and lots of ideas. It has many themes that are used throughout the book. While I won't use all the ideas they at least sparked other ideas that I will use. It was a fun, educational book, that wasn't stressful to read... oh and did I mention the pic are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
on November 4, 2012
This is a great book and a must have book for anyone planning or getting married. The author displays great knowledge about weddings. I plan on re-reading the book and giving it to many friends. I highly recommend it.