Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 3, 1999
I totally enjoyed this book. Daniel is one of the hardest scriptures to read in the Bible, yet Jeremiah makes the character so much easier to understand. He has a great syle of writing. Daniel was so loved by God and its no wonder why. Anyone who wants to know what our future holds and wants to learn more about Daniel definitely should read this book
on February 9, 1999
Dr. Jeremiah reads just like he sounds on Turning Point. I've read a lot of books on Biblical prophecy but so much more is offered here concerning Daniel than in thicker readings. I intend to re-visit the book of Daniel and pay closer attention to what I've already read so many times before. Super book!
on October 20, 2001
After listening to a lot of opinions about bible prophecy I came across this book I was very impressed with the author for backing all of his writing with the word of God.I would recomend it for new belivers as well as longtime believers. As with any biblical commentary I urge you to pray and examine its contents and compare it to God's word. You will find that this book not only hits the mark it will open your eyes to a new understanding of bible prophecy, and help you to share the gospel of CHRIST. Most people have a stong curiousity about bible prophecy. By understanding it better you will be able to use it as an effective tool for witnessing to the lost. As God's word has told us always be ready to give a reason to those who ask of the hope that is in you.
on September 27, 2014
I haven't read the whole book yet but the first chapters have been excellent. I'm a fan of Dr. David Jeremiah and I own several of his books. In fact, I've purchased multiple copies of some of his books to give to others so that they may be saved during the coming Rapture of the church. Dr. David Jeremiah is great at bringing people to Jesus our Lord and Savior. To be Raptured you must be "Born Again" and this authors books are a wonderful learning tool for Bible Prophecy. Many churches today do not teach prophecy and this is a real shame because the Bible tells us we receive a "blessing from God" for even reading it. Did you know this is the only book of the Bible that gives you a blessing for just reading it? Once you read it, Dr. David Jeremiah is great at helping you interpret it. The only thing I can say is that the author puts more emphasis on the United States and Europe as being part of Revelations. Since God tells us in Genesis that He tells us the end from the beginning so that we know He is The Lord our God. Did you know that The Church is mentioned 19 times in the first 4 chapters of Revelations and then is not mentioned again? If you want to be saved so that you can be included in the Rapture please don't wait another day. Do this immediately. If you don't, you could be one the less fortunate people that will feel the Wrath of God during the Great Tribulation. Christianity is not optional. You either become Christian now or you will be thrown in the Lake of Fire and tormented for eternity. The choice is yours so please make the right one by learning all you can from Dr. David Jeremiah's books. I am not connected with this author in any way just in case you're wondering.
on December 8, 1998
This book is invigorating. It opened my eyes and heart. You can definately see the prophetic visions run rampant. I loved this book.
on August 28, 2010
The book is a religious book, and is written for those who want (or have) an understanding of Biblical Prophecy. I consider it to be a very accurate portrayal of the end-times. I recommend it to all who would like to know more about the relation of these prophecies to our present days. It has a poignant and challenging message for all who are interested in the subject. I highly recommend it.
The Handwriting on the Wall was great study on the book of Daniel. Dr. David Jeremiah introduces the subject to his readers in a fluid and interesting manner. Even though I don't agree with all of his conclusions, this is a great book for someone just learning about the prophecies of Daniel.

The one great failing of this book is it makes a big assumption concerning the prophecy of Daniel's Seventy Weeks which is not back up with Scripture. Like many of his peers Dr. Jeremiah assumes that Ezra and Nehemiah were contemporaries of Artaxerxes Longimanus. His statement is given as fact without any basis in the Biblical record. It is disappointing that Dr. Jeremiah does not establish the most important prophecy in the Bible upon a strong Scriptural foundation. It is my hope that he will address this oversight in future writings.
on September 15, 2015
As I was reading through the Old Testament and came to Daniel, I wanted to be a ble to have a deeper measure of understanding. Dr. David Jeremiah came to mind because I have been watching his TV presentations. He speaks and writes in a manner that I can learn from.

I recommend The Handwriting on the Wall as a great tool.
on September 14, 2014
This book is a clear and logical commentary on the book of Daniel. Dr. Jeremiah does a masterful job of explaining both the historical and prophetic aspects of the book in a narrative style that integrates historic, prophetic and contemporary themes. Dr. Jeremiah writes from a clearly Dispensational viewpoint. I highly recommend this book.
on April 12, 2013
Easy to understand. Not complicated. Applies biblical information to today's events. Stays within biblical framework and does not veer off into personal interpertation.