Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:$0.99

on August 29, 2013
I won't go into the details, the prior reviews have covered it very well. I will say that I enjoy a fast paced, interesting, and well-written story and that's what I got.. I've become a big fan of this author and have read everything available.
Looking forward to the next release.
on March 15, 2012
this book is so awesome i recomend this book to anybody who likes books like these. When i read this book man it is so hhard to explane how good this book is. You have to read this book inorder to see how good it is.
on October 17, 2012
NICE...THE FIRST STORY WAS GREAT...REVENGE CAN BE AN AWESOME CURE...
THE SECOND STORY WAS GREAT AS WELL AND THE ENDING WAS SOOO UNEXPECTED AND WRONG...!
on March 25, 2012
I really enjoyed this book I am just sorry that the stories were short I would like to have known how each story really turned out in the end. Great read.
on January 27, 2015
The two short stories were very good but they were only the first 40 percent of the book. The rest of the book is excerpts chapters from other books.
on January 5, 2013
It was very amateur! Not worth putting on your kindle. It was a dumb story and was written at a very simple level.
on February 29, 2012
to bad its such a short story, has a good story line and kept me intrested all the way through
on July 3, 2014
Have not read yet
on May 13, 2012
I couldn't even finish the first chapter. I think it's unfair to really rate this book since it's possible that it does get better in the middle or end but I like books that just grab you from the beginning. For me, this is not that book.
on August 2, 2011
Just did not like this book of two short stories. I was disappointed with this book. I guess I just do not like short stories.
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse