Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Healer: First Touch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on December 10, 2012
This is an amazing story that keeps you reading, never a boring part. This is my favorite genre of book to read and I was not disappointed at all. I love the relationship between the two main characters, I have never read a story like theirs. Cannot wait for the second book!!
on January 6, 2013
What an amazing read! A hero and heroine with supernatural abilities, an evil villain bent on destruction, a cast of supporting characters that enhance the story, a gorgeous setting, and an actual love story (not a sex story) that begs the question can a girl really love two men at the same time!? The stories are so intimately entwined throughout the book that you can't tell if it is a fantasy story with a love triangle OR a love story with a fantasy angle. I can't wait to read the next book!
on April 13, 2016
It had the usual wrong word/missing word errors. It had the usual irritating teen love triangle. But at least it had some sort of ending. But there is so much more to this story--and therein lies the problem--this book was issued December 2012. It is now April of 2016 and I can find no second book.

So, although it was reasonably interesting, I've still got to go with only a 3-star, "OK" rating. It was a decent and easy read, but it still needs work and is not complete.
on February 11, 2013
Not your standard paranormal by any means. I refreshingly take on heralers with a wonderful setting, great character development. It's a real page Turner with romance, not steamy screens. Every age group will enjoy this book. I'm looking forward to the next book.
on February 11, 2013
I Have Absolutely Nothing Negative To Say About This Book . I Loved Jacey's Relationships With Her Oma, Her Best Friends, And Of Course Varick. Now That Its Just Jacey And Varik Holding Their Own I Cant Wait To Read The Next Book In The Series .
on October 8, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I wasn't sure I was going to because of the age of the "Healer" and part of the high school setting. Some people may not like it because of that very reason, High School. It's been MANY years since I was in high school but I enjoyed the innocence of Jacey and her coming to terms of what she's been called to do. I found the way the connection was explained between Jacey and Varick (as well as the roles of Protector and Healer) very creative. Of course I like the Evil vs Good theme, which was pretty well written. When I read books like this, I tend to see a spiritual side to it as well, I'm guess that comes from the good vs evil that I mentioned earlier.
I'm looking forward to the next book, and hoping that the author does as well with that one as she did with the first.
on September 14, 2013
I wish the book description had been clear. This is for teenagers. A High School Senior, aged 18, discovers that she can heal people. She experiments with her slightly romantic feelings for a very good friend, while also experimenting with her new protector. Meanwhile, this child is rude to her best friend. She allows her grandmother's friend to suffer from cancer. And she attends school as she chooses, without consequences.
on February 14, 2013
I'm not usually one for such weak heroines, but I actually enjoyed this and have a feeling that she will get stronger in future books. I can't wait to hear more about the relationship growing. I definitely will read a second installment to see where things go.
on February 23, 2013
This is a coming of age story where the main character must undergo trials and tribulations while also falling in love. The events progress until you are caught up in the story and you're eagerly ready for more and then... please buy the next installment!!! I did enjoy the story.
on January 8, 2013
I fell in love with this book on page 1 and was not disappointed at all! I wanted to cry when the book was done and already miss the characters! Jacey, Jamie and Varrick all won my heart!! I am a reader who completely loses myself in a book and Im still dreaming of this one every night. Cant wait for the 2nd one!!!!! GREAT JOB Amy!!!!!