5.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for how to tune in to Archangel Raphael
This book gives specific information about how to work with Archangel Raphael,and which types of situations he can easily heal. It has relevant stories and examples to accompany the "how to" information, along with written examples of effective prayers for several different situations.

Each archangel specializes in bringing peace to different types of human...
Published on May 26, 2010 by Carla Kaiser

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacking...
I'm not through it completely as it does not hold one's attention well. It does not diminish my interest and belief in Angels and what they can do; it just is "FLAT"_________ Some of the accounts seem made up. They're lacking somehow..
Published on November 5, 2012 by shelby a snider

5.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for how to tune in to Archangel Raphael, May 26, 2010
This review is from: The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael (Hardcover)

Each archangel specializes in bringing peace to different types of human situations. After reading this book, I know that if I need help with physical health and wellness, travel, pets and/or children, I can call on Archangel Raphael.

The prayers alone are worth the price of the book. When I need help, knowing which angel to ask makes me feel more empowered. When praying for others' well being, there are specific approaches that make the prayer more effective, and this book covers that topic as well.

I found it to be very useful and practical information.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing piece of work, February 6, 2011
This review is from: The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael (Hardcover)
Doreen Virture presents an amazing awareness and understanding of Archangel Raphael in this book. Her writings and presentation include Raphael's attributes and our relationship with him. Doreen Virture includes many stories about interactions, healings, life altering episodes with many people and she includes the various ways and expectations of communicating with the Archangel. This book gives hope and paths to healing and choices in life. I'm still integrating this multifaceted information into my system and have gotten this book for others who, as I, fully appreciate this work and the knowledge within.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raphael, July 19, 2010
This review is from: The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael (Hardcover)
This book by Doreen Virtue is very good and very inspirering. I work closely with Raphael when doing my healing work. This book just made it easier for my to feel and see the ARCHANGEL that I have been working with for the past few years. I just want to Thank Doreen for writing this very inspirational book of ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panic attacks, July 8, 2013
This angel made me feel and help me today to heal a lot of my panic attacks. In the book it mentions that it may take up to 6 months in one of the accounts but I think how extreme your health condition is as well.

The story feels accurate. The prayers about healing and the prayers themselves helped me a lot in one day.

This is already in the Google preview, nevertheless here is the prayer again:
"Dear Archangel Raphael, please send your emerald green healing energy to my mind, heart, and nervous system. I ask that you soothe, comfort, and reassure me. Please help me forgive my past, and know that I am completely safe and protected."

This book works, whether you believe in them or not, just let yourself be open and willing to let Raphael heal you. This is one of the best books ever and Period!

Anyone 1 star, 2 star, 3 star reviews could be either completely fake (or bogus) or the reviewer does not know to read the information and ow to practically apply in their lives.

Big Thank you and Gratitude to Mighty Archangel Raphael

Also thanks to Doreen Virtue for her Virtuousness and an providing an excellent book. :)

Thanks again and I am grateful :)

For reference: Virtue, Doreen (2010-05-15). The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael (p. 68). Hay House. Kindle Edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so in love with The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael, May 4, 2013
Jen (California USA) - See all my reviews
Another home run listen!! Doreen's voice is relaxing and easy to follow. The stories that she share's are heart warming. The advice she shares is divine. The prayers and meditations are a gift. Thank you again Doreen for your light work. I must of listen to these disc's for a month over and over on my way back and forth to work! I thank you for the inspiration of the shared stories. Archangel Raphael stories are a great way to start and end a work day!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Real enjoyed this book, January 5, 2013
This book gave me a focus in my fight with cancer. I've since passed it on to my sister who now has her own battle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., December 1, 2011
I bought this book maybe a week ago and started reading it yesterday and finished it today. Overall, the book was very uplifting for me, offering prayers, witness accounts and even some info about what the Archangel Raphael does, which includes helping people with health related problems, addictions, pet health, traveling, conception, fears and numerous other problems. In fact just today, I was kind of browsing the book and I stopped at a page with the passage of one of another person's account, and funnily enough, it told me that after all that's happened and after all I'm going through right now, things will eventually calm down and I'll be alright. The events happening in my life right now has to happen, and in the end it will be worth it. It's quite funny because I started reading this before a very significant event happened and picking up this book to read next seemed like the right timing for me and has really helped me so far. Thank you Doreen and thank you angels and Archangel Raphael!

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, August 13, 2013
Good book about the healing help offered by the angels. It was somewhat repetitious though so that is why I gave it 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars The Healing Archangel, Raphael, October 19, 2014
Reading Archangel Raphael has given me more insight on one of the most powerful healing Angels we can call upon in time of need. This is a great book to read for those who are embarking on a spiritual journey and for those who are interested in knowing more about the Angels and the many duties they perform on a daily basics.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always believed in the angels and God's wonderful healing powers and light, October 26, 2014
Wow, I learned an awful lot about Archangle Raphael, I have always believed in the angels and God's wonderful healing powers and light. This book is one you have to read for yourself, if you are not a believer of how special they are and how they help us in our everyday lives and special times of need.

The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael
The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael by Doreen Virtue (Hardcover - May 15, 2010)
$17.95 $12.46