Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 2, 2015
As an Audiologist, I will tell you this product is complete non-sense, along with all the pills out there that supposedly get rid of tinnitus. Unfortunately, we live in a society that expects immediate results with the quickest and simplest solutions. There is always research being conducted to try and achieve these product claims, but we just are not there. Along with being an Audiologist, I have also worn hearing aids since I was 3. If this product worked, I would be one of the first to take the pill and I would be yelling it from the roof tops for all to hear (literally).

Otherwise, if you want something that works, I have collected earwax from normal hearing individuals over the years. By spreading it in the hearing impaired ear, it will let the cochlea absorb the enzymes produced by the properly functioning cochlea, thus reversing the damage (I am joking, do not do this, but it is no more ridiculous than these claims.)
on December 3, 2014
I tried a 3 month supply (as a gift) and it did not work at all. I did not notice a change in hearing and I had my ENT measure my hearing before and after and no difference at all. My ENT told me that the company knows it does not work but if they get enough "fools" to try out the product then they have a successful business.
on December 14, 2013
This product is very hard on the stomach. Unless you are quick on your feet, you may not make it to the bathroom on time. I may be hearing better because I can certainly hear my stomach grumble. Caveat Emptor.
on August 15, 2014
I tried this pill and finished the whole bottle. Unfortunately it made absolutely no difference at all. When I e-mailed the company 3 times requesting a refund as stated on their web site, I never got a response. The phone no. they list is never in service. Sent the bottle back with the proper form filled out with reason for return. It's been a month , and guess what, no refund, and not even an attempt to contact me. Sorry to say this is a total scam. Don't waste your money. It doesn't work. I wish it did.
on May 9, 2014
Took a while to produce clearer sound, not words. Better than another product I tried earlier. This is what other said too.
on November 19, 2013
I can tell a very noticeable positive improvement. Product works as advertised. Everything that I hear seems clearer. Not louder, but clearer. It's like my brain can figure out the sounds better. I'm satisfied
on October 8, 2014
I purchased these for my dad, as his hearing has diminished over the past few years. They didn't instantly make him clearly hear every word spoken to him, by any means, but I've noticed some slight improvements over the past month and don't feel like I have to be nearly as loud when it comes to speaking with him. It's not the most noticeable difference that you will see, but for a man who refuses to succumb to a hearing aid, I suppose that this is a decent alternative
on October 27, 2014
I recently bought these for my dear grandmother who is slightly losing her hearing. She agreed to try them and did so following the instructions. She says she seems to hear things a lot clearer than before and this is true because she doesn't constantly say "excuse me" or "what" as much as she use to. I am very glad I decided to try these out for my grandmother. It is such an exciting thing seeing her able to hear better and it makes her enjoy her day to the fullest as she can communicate with her peers exceptionally better also. Highly recommended! 5/5
on November 19, 2014
Does not worked as ad
on October 20, 2014
My hearing seems to be improving since taking the hearing loss pill. It definitely isn't getting worst like my doctor said it would with out taking anything. It is easy to swallow. It is a little harsh on the stomach if not taken with food but most pills are. I will continue to take.

See 1 answered question