Fawn Bonning's, The Heart of Hannen, is a marvelous and intricate tale that is deep and rich with imagery. Her characters are living, breathing people, heroes and villains alike, and her story is original and highly creative. ―Jack Magnus for Readers' Favorite
OMFG!!! This book was very intense. ―Escaping Reality Within Pages
The tale is twisted and dark, even a little horrific at times, bringing together a perfect mesh of storytelling that is just downright magical. ― AngelsCryHavoc
This was stunningly, beautifully executed, effed up twists and all. ―The Romanceaholic
From the Author
*In regards to the Atriian language. It is 95 percent English, so it is fairly simple to follow. Of the remaining 5 percent, 4 percent is self explanatory (aya=yes, naya=no, and so forth) and a dictionary can be found at the back of the book to help with the remaining 1 percent. Don't let this simple challenge keep you from experiencing The amazing Atriian Trilogy.