Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Heart of Mathematics: An Invitation to Effective Thinking
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 3, 2015
This book is so well-written. Thus far, this is the most enjoyable math book I have ever used (as a student). The writing is somewhat poetic, the problems are relevant to the explanations, and the font/style/overall presentation makes for an easy read. At my university it is being used as a required text for a graduate-level Analysis course.
on March 1, 2011
The book gives fun, interesting, and relevant problems perfect for non-math students. There are practical applications to the concepts taught in the book.
on July 21, 2014
I my humble opinion, this is the best math book ever written. It's also the best logic book ever written. If you want to teach someone how to think effectively, this is the best gift you could ever give.
on October 3, 2011
This book is a fantastic book. I have not yet gotten through all of it, but it captured my attention immediately. Burger and Starbird, have done a fantastic job, making harder mathematical concepts approchable, and fun. I look forward to reading the whole thing soon. ^_^
on February 6, 2013
Very detailed and specific, I think my professor is a big part of why I like this book a lot but the book it's self is very specific and explains things in two forms, mathematical and english.
on May 12, 2014
I first thought I had gotten this as a rental text but found out it is mine so if I ever need to understand this particular type of mathematics will come in handy or can loan to a fellow student if needed
on December 15, 2012
I like this book it made Math 101 fun and bearable (considering I dislike math)... The only thing that was an issue
was finding the kit that goes with this book.
on May 2, 2014
This book is easy to read. It makes hard and abstract concepts easy to understand. I enjoy reading this book. Highly recommended.
on August 18, 2013
This booked helped me a lot through my math class. very worth it, thank you. It saved my butt with the homework
on November 20, 2015
Thank you so much! Great experience, fantastic price, and earlier than expected delivery. A pleasure doing business with you!