Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The High Pro Low Carb Diet: Eat as Much as You Like and Still Lose Weight
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 16, 2011
I'm really glad I shelled out the money for the Kindle edition of EAT FAT GET THIN. It is a book that advises against a large amount of carbs,but I have found it easier to follow than Atkin's diet.A much larger amount of carbs is allowed, with more fruits and vegetables as well. I have thus far lost 6 pounds, without really dieting.

The book is well written, although there is some UK terminology and recipies using meats and fish more popular in the UK.(Kidney meat..ewwww)Well worth the less than nine dollars I paid in the Kindle store. I was not disappointed at all.
on August 17, 2014
Wonderful little book. Sent copies to my sisters. Has the latest science about saturated fats not harmful, reviews the history on how the wrong advice that governments suggest as guidelines got adopted, and contains many, many recipes for a low carb but tasty food plan.
on June 11, 2016
I have to get my book back from my son and his wife. I've been following the online forum for my information and ideas. Great lifestyle way of eating. I love, love, love my new body and how I can eat rich, creamy sauces and succulent roast meats and lose weight and maintain it; even in restaurants. Also, (I should have stated this first) my health markers are off the chart healthy!!!!
on August 14, 2013
I'm reading this book 14 years from printing and it is still relevent. I enjoyed reading this common sense version of our food relationship. Fats are not bad. I'll keep this book in my library.
on July 3, 2013
Informative book on how over the years out diets have changed and we continuously become larger. Notice there is more info in news pertaining to this as well.
on January 26, 2015
It's ok. However, much of the information and discussions are found in other books, and I didn't get anything new out of reading it. The main message of many books on this topic nowadays is the same (more fat, less carbohydrates, more protein, no margarine or corn/soy/safflower/canola oil), but I think that a book that is published more recently has the advantage of a more nuanced discussion.

If one is British, the recipe section of the book may be of more interest than books tailored, say, to Americans because the recipes are adapted to the British palate.

Still, if it's helpful to you, then definitely buy it!
on October 29, 2014
Very good book , the importance of the right fats could save your life , fats is very important for your over all health.
on May 27, 2016
Beautiful, nice color. The add said the Tablet Cover was leather but it wasn''t, there's no groove to keep the Tablet standing and no place to keep a stylis.
on June 20, 2016
Very good!
on January 16, 2013
I was disappointed a very old book most of the info was out dated to say the lease and I gained a couple of pounds, goes to
show you don't believe everything you read.

book arrived on time very old yellowed pages but readable.