4.0 out of 5 stars A Few More Carbs,and Easier Than Atkin's.
I'm really glad I shelled out the money for the Kindle edition of EAT FAT GET THIN. It is a book that advises against a large amount of carbs,but I have found it easier to follow than Atkin's diet.A much larger amount of carbs is allowed, with more fruits and vegetables as well. I have thus far lost 6 pounds, without really dieting.

The book is well written,...
Published on June 16, 2011 by Bayou Bookworm

3.0 out of 5 stars Eat as Much as You Like and Still Lose weight
I was disappointed a very old book most of the info was out dated to say the lease and I gained a couple of pounds, goes to
show you don't believe everything you read.

book arrived on time very old yellowed pages but readable.
Published 18 months ago by Pat J.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Few More Carbs,and Easier Than Atkin's., June 16, 2011

The book is well written, although there is some UK terminology and recipies using meats and fish more popular in the UK.(Kidney meat..ewwww)Well worth the less than nine dollars I paid in the Kindle store. I was not disappointed at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, July 3, 2013
Informative book on how over the years out diets have changed and we continuously become larger. Notice there is more info in news pertaining to this as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read - worth the time, August 14, 2013
This review is from: The High Pro Low Carb Diet: Eat as Much as You Like and Still Lose Weight (Paperback)
I'm reading this book 14 years from printing and it is still relevent. I enjoyed reading this common sense version of our food relationship. Fats are not bad. I'll keep this book in my library.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eat as Much as You Like and Still Lose weight, January 16, 2013
show you don't believe everything you read.

book arrived on time very old yellowed pages but readable.

The High Pro Low Carb Diet: Eat as Much as You Like and Still Lose Weight