Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on August 10, 2013
I absolutely love these heels!! They fit just as I expected them to fit. I ordered a size 13 red and these heels are sexy!! I was worried about them looking like exaggerated drag queen boats but they don't. The heel measures just shy of 7 inches. I'm glad that I could find sexy high heels in a 13 and have them still look sexy...being a man that loves wearing high heels that's something I don't get a lot. I just ordered the blue an the black pair as well and can't wait for them to get here.
on May 21, 2013
The shoe is absolutely gorgeous and true to size.. however, if you're not used to walking in shoes above 6", these aren't for you! I was 5"5 before the shoe, than 6"2/3 after. Walking in these heels will truly be a challenge!
on November 10, 2013
Very beautiful.... I like it...........fits great..................the rhinestone looks so nice and eye catching ......the color is so radiant and perfect ...
on September 15, 2013
Wore this to a wedding n received lot of compliments. Would get some more styles from this brand, also love the height of the shoes.
on May 2, 2016