4.0 out of 5 stars Review of History of Costa Rica
I read this short book quickly, just before my family spent a week in Costa Rica as tourists. We had a local guide and driver, and I was translator for the group. But what I got from the book kept me in delightful conversation with our guide for four straight days.

Published on September 21, 2012 by Economist43

3.0 out of 5 stars Brief overview of Costa RIca
Good background information on the country, but somewhat dated. I would have liked more maps included in the text, as regions and cities are discussed . .
Published 22 months ago by Joyce Shee

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of History of Costa Rica, September 21, 2012
This review is from: The History of Costa Rica: Second Edition Revised (Paperback)

If you are a tourist, as opposed to scholar or historian, I think this book fills the bill perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unprofessional, October 2, 2013
A ten year old with a printer could do a better job of putting a book together. This is not good

3.0 out of 5 stars Brief overview of Costa RIca, February 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars University oriented book, October 21, 2013
Dry reading : more for classes
Not for interest and fun reading
More for university than personal
Education I think .

The History of Costa Rica: Second Edition Revised
The History of Costa Rica: Second Edition Revised by Iván Molina Jiménez (Paperback - 2007)
Used & New from: $0.01