‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Holmes Brothers, October 12, 2014
Gammie Bear (HARTFORD, CT, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Holmes Brothers Series: Bundle Edition (Kindle Edition)
I am in the mist of ready Deliver Me for the 3rd times. The whole series is so awesome. I was so jealous of Monica because I wanted to marry Eli. I fell completely in love with him. Toby & Sienna love connection and Alex & Renee all just captured my heart. Then the surprise love connection in Rescue Me just made me sit back and smile. and the other surprise made me cry. Farrah has once again won me over with how she brings her characters to life. Awesome series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy. Crazy, Cool but all HOT!!!, January 3, 2012
These books was great, each book got better and betta. I couldn't put the kindle down, The first brother Dr Eli Holmes. Was Dr. Sexy I enjoy him cause he didn't fight love at all, Toby was Crazy but slow as hell. Alxe had my heart from the begening, any man that help take care of his family and LOVE them and and his mama they he did is OFF THE HOOK TO ME. I don't want to tell to much, but this is a series to read, I hate their not anymore Holmeses to read about. Maybe I can find out if they have some cousin's we don't know about. That what I'm gone do email nthe author see what she can come up with LOL.
MUST READ SERIES :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read!!!, January 1, 2015
1. Deliver Me (5 Stars) - I enjoyed the story of Elijah Holmes and Monica Gardner. It's about two people learning that what happen in you past doesn't have to effect you in your future. Elijah learns the true meaning of being in love with a women. And Monica learns that it only take the right man to help you understand the meaning of true love. I definitely recommend this book.

2. Release Me (5 Stars) - I enjoyed reading Release Me because you can relate with both Toby and Sienna, Jonathan and Ivana story. In this journey Toby and Sienna have to learn to over come something in their past and learn to move forward. As for Ivana she has to learn how to take chances and go after what she want. I definitely recommend this book.

3.Rescue Me (5 Stars) - I enjoyed reading the 3rd book of The Holmes Brothers Series. The journey that Alex and Renee embark on is hard and trying one. Alex confides in Renee what his marriage was really like and Renee confides in Alex about her childhood. Along this journey Alex find out more devastating news that he has to make a decision on. That all I'm going to tell you because you will have to buy the book to get the full story. I definitely recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Great read

5.0 out of 5 stars holmes brothers series bundle, June 20, 2014
i love the series, they covered the brothers, mother and friends relationships and the marriages to their mates. I want to hear more about this family and their cousins that were not included. They need story lines to.
lanie brewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, June 20, 2014
I would like to know if there is going to be a continuation of the Holmes family.
I love the stories did not want them to end. So as a new fan could you please
think about letting the Holmes live on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, June 2, 2014
I love these books. They were very entertaining and enjoyable. Couldn't wait to get to the next book and hated when they ended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family togetherness, May 15, 2014
I loved the story lines and how it stayed true to the series. Excellent read made me order the next series by Farrah Rochon.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, March 29, 2014
I Love The Family Togetherness with the Brothers and Their Mom!! Finally Their Mates and Kids,The Books are Just Captivating!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series!!!, March 27, 2014
I enjoyed all of them and will be reading them again I am sure. Wished the couples stories lasted a little longer after they got together but you got to see them again in the next book. When is the sequel???

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›