Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 17, 2011
The hat was too small for my son. It barely stayed on him and he didnt like the chin strap because the velcro was itchy. The helmet also seemed very flimsy and easily breakable. I returned this item and hope to find a better construction hat.
on November 21, 2013
I would give this zero stars if possible. With the headlamp on the front it is so heavy it just falls off the front of your kids head. The package makes it look like there will be a harness type chin strap to hold it on but there wasn't one in my package. Good idea with terrible execution.
on January 27, 2014
My son is a petite 2 year old and this helmet barely covers the top of his head. He is a hat fanatic so we have a lot of other play hats around to compare and this one is by far the smallest. The headlamp would be cool on its own but you can't adjust the light to shine down in front on your path; it only works straight ahead. In other words when you put this on your little one's head, each time he looks in your direction and you look back, he will blind you. Also the headlamp consists of 1 single adjustable strap that has a tendency to slide out of position easily. All in all, not a great product.
on November 22, 2010
i bought 3 for my 3 grandsons to play through the trees at our house on summer evenings they have so much fun.
on December 24, 2012
We ordered this hard hat for our three year old grandson to use with his new front loader tent. When it arrived, it was cute and the light worked, the velcro strap was tight around his chin so he kept pulling at it. There was no way to adjust it so I was a little disappointed with that. It arrived quickly with no damage.
on December 18, 2013
My just turned 3 year old is all about fixing things these days so I was excited to get him this for christmas. But when it showed up it was so small that I know it won't fit his head. The only upside is that he has a younger brother I can give it to and find something else for my older son.
on May 7, 2012
so this has been a very succesful purchase. he wears it to bathroom, makes me turn out light, and brushes his teeth with the headlamp on. he pretends he's thomas (as in the train engine) with his headlight on and crawls around under furniture. he pretends he's rescuing things (usually his stuffed animal) under the bed.

so far, i have only good things to say, except that i won't let him sleep with it and have been known to hide it during his afternoon nap, so i don't have to "discuss" the not-wearing-it-to-bed.
on February 23, 2013
I purchased this as a birthday present. It was a hit. Now, I have to buy my son one! Little boys will love this. Packaging was great and it arrived on time.
on December 29, 2012
Grandson loved the helmet, but the strap won't stay on. Need to find a way to keep it on better.
on February 27, 2013
My son, 2 plus 3 months loves this helmet. It has kept him very busy and pulls it out everytime he wants to play with is tools or hears "Bob the Builder". The helmet seems like it will hold up pretty well.