5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome function!
This drill is so cool. Rotates both clockwise and counter and has a light and a dock to look like its charging. Too funny!
Published on June 13, 2012 by Jadakiss801

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate shortfall
The tool is realistic and my 4 year old enjoys it. Unfortunately the drill bit does not stay in. We are constantly looking for the drill bit that has fallen out wherever he was playing last. The goggles are a hit, adds a lot of realism.
Published on February 14, 2013 by happymom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome function!, June 13, 2012
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy my 2 yr old son loves and beats up and it still is working!, August 12, 2013
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)
My son just got this a little over a week ago and what he has done to it already is amazing its holding up and has not run out of batteries! He likes to drill into the soil in the back yard and anywhere else that has a nail or screw head in it! The drill bit can fall out at times but needs a little tug to remove it so it does stay on for quit a while with all the abuse a 2 yr old does to it before I need to click it back in! I Highly Recommend this to all parents/grandparents! This will get a ton of use and totally worth the money!! Well built!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, July 28, 2013
Rita Gallaway (San Francisco, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)
It goes forward and back, and the noise is what our son wanted. The safety goggles were a bonus. SInce it only came with one bit, and we didn't want to lose it, we glued it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it!, July 13, 2013
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)
This is one of my kids' favorite toys. They are age 5 years (girl) and 18 months (boy). Both of them play with it quite frequently, and it holds up well to rough play. My son also loves to wear the goggles, which is really cute. We have a toy Craftsman drill that is extremely similar, but I see that is more expensive on Amazon than this one is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Drill for Kids...., February 6, 2013
Pixie (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)
All my niece wanted for Christmas was a Tool Set and a Dinosaur. Once I saw this item it was a must to add to the tool set. She absolutely loves this drill. It was one of her favorite gifts. She plays with it all the time. Great toy, and not just for boys. Would definelty reccommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3-year-old Mr Fix-it loves this authentic drill, September 25, 2012
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)
I bought this drill for my 3-year-old grandson who loves to "help" his daddy around the house. He was thrilled with it and has now fixed all sorts of things. He loves the goggles too as they add to the authenticity of the product. The only thing that would have improved the present would have been the inclusion of a "hard hat" in the pack. Then he would really have looked like Bob the Builder!

4.0 out of 5 stars Toddler likes it, September 22, 2012
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)
Once I saw this in person, I did not think my toddler would like it. It's a smidge too big around to hold with one hand and the quality is not great. The plastic feels a little flimsy and the bit keeps falling out. Well, my son decided he did not need the bit in the drill and uses it anyway. It sounds to me like it is going to die any minute, but the thing keeps chugging along and my kid likes it so it gets 4 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite, September 23, 2013
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)
My grand son loves it. seems to be one of his favorite toys
Plays with it all the time. batteries seem to last forevet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate shortfall, February 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Depot drill, January 9, 2014
This review is from: The Home Depot Power Drill (Toy)
This drill was purchased for our Grandson and he loved it. We were pleased with the timely delivery and the construction of this toy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›