1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK!!!!!!, January 27, 2010
This review is from: The Home Floor Scrubber/Polisher. (Kitchen)
I have about 500 sf of porcelain tile in my kitchen that is silver in color. Since the entry into the house is right in the kitchen the floor is always dirty. Now that we have a toddler in our house I want to make sure the floors are clean. I've tried everything!!!! Swiffer, deck brush, Shark steam mop, etc.... nothing really gets the floor clean clean. I saw the Pullman Holt in a catalog and it looked like the answer to my problems. It wasn't. The concept of this product seems good, but in reality it fails miserably. The problem is that it is feather light....there is no weight to it so it doesn't "dig in" at all. I tried using it without any microfiber pads on it, just the brushes and it just didn't do anything. I'm not one to write reviews on products typically, but this machine was so pitiful that I just had to write this. I'm awaiting the arrival of a Hoover spin scrub...hopefully that machine does the trick.

1.0 out of 5 stars scrubber, November 10, 2011
This review is from: The Home Floor Scrubber/Polisher. (Kitchen)
The scrubber will do a nice job on carpet when using a dry cleaner.
But the problems was after one use one of the plastic gears broke a tooth.
After several calls i finally was able to find out there are no parts
available to fix any of this item. Even though it did a good job with
no parts available I do not recommend this item. Also it was not purchased
from amazon. but through another catalog retailer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gloss Boss Floor Scrubber, December 5, 2012
This review is from: The Home Floor Scrubber/Polisher. (Kitchen)
The only thing that worked on it was the motor, the fastener on the handle didn't have the second hole to hold it together, there were no clasps to change the pads on it and I couldn't figure out how to get them off. I elderly and don't have anyone to help me or I would have sent it back, I did contact the company who made it just to see if I could get part of the handle replaced and was told to send it back to you. I usually wouldn't order something like that through the mail but I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Rate and Discover Movies