5.0 out of 5 stars If your looking for a great mom book this is the one
I love it from the first page ,it help me so much as weman , wife and most of all to be a better me as a mom
Published 15 months ago by susana madrid

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
This book was just ok. I kept waiting to hear some new tips, but there were just the same old things. I did like the baby on a budget tips, but again nothing you haven't heard before I'm sure.
Published on May 8, 2011 by Mommyto5

5.0 out of 5 stars If your looking for a great mom book this is the one, June 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Moms Unite, January 17, 2012
This review is from: The Hot Mom's Handbook: Laugh and Feel Great from Playdate to Date Night... (Paperback)
Just the title, alone, makes you want to buy this book, because let's face it, all moms want to be a hot mom; and according to Jessica, they ARE!! Fun stories and ideas that really do hit close to home and give your spirit a lift. Every mom, new and experienced can gain some insight here! Bravo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great writing style, May 19, 2011
I liked this book quite a bit. Like previous reviewer said, it's not necessarily a lot of NEW things, but is nonetheless very important. Sometimes it takes ten times of hearing it that you not only deserve, but NEED to make time for yourself, etc. I really liked the writing style and enjoyed that it was broken up into smaller chunks to read. And the book made me laugh three times (which is a lot for me).

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, May 8, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 2, 2014
Was sent with another boxed item in between the pages which bent the book.

The Hot Mom's Handbook: Laugh and Feel Great from Playdate to Date Night...
$16.99 $13.58