- Series: International Archives of the History of Ideas Archives internationales d'histoire des idées (Book 125)
- Hardcover: 149 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1988 edition (January 31, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9024736455
- ISBN-13: 978-9024736454
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,177,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Huguenot Connection: The Edict of Nantes, Its Revocation, and Early French Migration to South Carolina (International Archives of the History of ... internationales d'histoire des idées) 1988th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Black Presidency"
Rated by Vanity Fair as one of our most lucid intellectuals writing on race and politics today, this book is a provocative and lively look into the meaning of America's first black presidency. Learn more