5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative
I am doing my Masters in HRM and this was one of the books I needed for a course. It very informative and helps you learn how to thoroughly evaluate HRIS for a company.
Published on May 18, 2008 by Christian With A Pen

2.0 out of 5 stars Different cover
I got this book for what I thought was a good deal but when it was shipped to me it had a different cover. And the cd pack was open. I hope this is the right book and the cd works. Guess ill find out tomorrow when I have lecture
Published 23 months ago by Matt

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, May 18, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great material, June 7, 2007
This product is great for any HR professional that's looking for the right software to assist in their HRIS Implementation

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and unbiased, February 10, 2009
This is a reasonably well written, very clear and useful guide to HR software. It's a bit outdated, but most of the programs are still out there and they haven't changed dramatically. The book was extremely helpful in clarifying the differences between packages and differences in scale for small, medium, and large businesses. It guided me to a software program I had not previously considered, which turned out to be perfect for my business. This was money very well spent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Different cover, January 27, 2013

The Human Resources Software Handbook: Evaluating Technology Solutions for Your Organization
$85.00 $69.27
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.