5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for Hunger Games fans
Published on January 20, 2011 by Natalie MacConnell

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitting was strange
I ordered a size XS in this shirt and it didn't feel like an XS to me. It's not
as form fitting as I thought it would be; the material is also not as soft as i
thought it would be. The colors look brighter on the shirt, especially the red
mockingjay. I really liked this shirt, however, I would have been liked it better
if the fitting would have been...
Published on February 12, 2012 by hmhall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for Hunger Games fans, January 20, 2011
This shirt caught my eye because it has the large mockingjay logo, but most importantly because it contains Rue's lullaby on it. While reading the book, I really loved the lyrics to the song, and it was a very touching and sad moment. The shirt itself is a slim-fit t-shirt that is true to the sizing chart. It isn't a "soft feel" kind of t-shirt, it is more of a normal t-shirt but just slimmer. The images are screen-printed on in red and white. It is perfect for any fans of The Hunger Games trilogy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, February 26, 2011
This was an excellent t-shirt and exactly what I wanted. Perfect for any Hunger Games fan who found this moment in the book to be touching. The shirt is fitted so be aware of that when choosing a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and my daughter LOVES it!, March 6, 2012
I just wanted to write our experience with buying this shirt because of the juniors sizing. My daughter is 5' 7" around 140 lbs. and wears a size M from like old navy, gap and usually a L in some of the specialty boutiques. We bought her a xl in this shirt and it fits her great with some room to grow. She loves the shirt and it has a nice cut so it is not too boxy. I think she will be wearing it a lot. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, but not very large, March 12, 2012
This review is from: The Hunger Games - Katniss Song Juniors T-Shirt In Black (Apparel)
The shirt is very nice. Our daughter loves it. And most of the girls of her class would like to have one too. But there is one thing, every customer should know and consider: the shirt isn't very large. We were lucky to find a hint to this fact somewhere in the internet, so we bought the shirt in size "M", while our daughter normally wears "S". And the shirt fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love this shirt!, July 18, 2011
I bought it in a small for my niece, I was a little worried it would be too big on her but it fits great! She and I along with all our cousins love this series and her cousins are now bugging me to get them one! it came sooner than expected and is in great condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this shirt!, January 25, 2012
My daughter loves the hunger games books. when she saw these shirts she had to have one. They are true to size and fit her perfect! She wore it to school and all of her friends and even teachers wanted to know where she got it. I also bought the Mockingjay shirt and it is a very pretty light blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft tee, November 18, 2011
This shirt is one of my favorites. It is sturdy and thick and has stood up to my crazy washing habits... I love how unique it is and that it arrived within two days! Amazon and all of the people that sell things in its marketplace is definitely my go-to for convenience. PS I cannot wait until March 23, 2011!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars what i thought, August 13, 2011
it was so pretty in the picture! i absolutly love it! but i needed an extra small, but there werent any, so i got small, that worked fine too.
the writing on my shirt isnt silver like it was in the picture, but its white. Thats perfectly okay! i still love the shirt and never wanna take it off

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 22, 2011
Love it! already one of my favorite shirts! A must for any Hunger Games enthusiast. Love the design and fits great

4.0 out of 5 stars So Hunger Games, September 3, 2011
I feel so Hunger Games in this shirt. I love it. Since it was a junior size shirt I went up a size after checking the size chart, just to be on the safe side but it wasn't because it was preshrunk.

Rate and Discover Movies